Chap 6

Yoongi's Pov

We got along great, laughing and getting to know each other.

Hoseok's phone rings.

"Hello?" There's a pause. "Alright I'm coming," he says and stands. "Alright guys. I gotta go. See you later!"

"Bye Hoseok!"

"See ya man!"

Jimin and I stay perched on the hill, enjoying the beautiful change of scenery for a while.

"Why did you follow me?" I question after a couple of minutes of silence.

"I didn't."

"Then how did you know I was here?" I ask suspiciously. "Jimin if you are jealous of Munhee and or Hoseok just tell me. I know you want me," I joke nudging his arm with my elbow.

"Don't be conceited," he sneers.

"I was only kidding. Damn Jimin you need a sense of humor," I say.

He sighs. "We should head back."

"I'm not going until you tell me why you followed me," I say defiantly.

He sighs again this time a bit heavier. "I never trusted Munhee; ever since that talk with him on Facetime; and I didn't want you to get hurt. I know guys like him and he's going to continue to be a jerk. He's going to say he doesn't like you but it's only going to gt progressively worse," he explains.

Jimin knows? How does he know? He seems to know a lot actually.

Can we go now?" he asks standing.

I've gotten no where and feel like I won't if I try to keep probing. I nod and he sticks his arm out. I grab his hand and try standing but mid way he let's me go and I fall right back down on my ass hard.

"Really?" I ask narrowing my eyes at him.

"Payback. And theirs still more to come. But c'mon Rich Boy," he says sticking his hand out again.

"No that's okay. I got it on my own," I tell him standing on my own.

He chuckles. "Good 'cause I was gonna do it again," he laughs. I roll my eyes.

~~

We finally get back to the hotel.

"Can you guys watch the kids again?" my dad asks as the two kids pile in our room after me and Jimin. Were they waiting on us?

"But this is our vacation too," I object.

"We're not gonna be long," he says and before I can object again he closes the door leaving us once again another night with the little devils.

I groan out loud.

I sit on the bed and get on my phone just like Jimin.

After a while the kids start to groan.

"This is no fun!" Namjoon says.

"I'm having no fun!" Seokjin yells as well.

I sigh.

"Well..." I think. That's when the bright idea hits me. "...how about we play hide and seek?" I ask clasping my hands together. They cheer. "Jimin do you wanna play?" I ask.

"No." He continues to type on his phone not once looking up.

"Jimin! Please!" Seokjin pleads.

Jimin looks from his phone to Seokjin. I notice his eyes soften when looking or talking to him. That's adorable.