Chap 18

Yoongi's Pov

I pace my room as I plot the death of Lee Yeonah. She's not going to hurt my dad. That's my job.

"Yoongi let's go!" Jimin yells through the front door. I grab my phone and grab Seokjin. I place my phone in my pocket and grab my room key.

We leave out meeting Jimin and Namjoon in the hallway. He gives me a smile and I smile back at him.

"Ready?" I nod and we head our way towards Magic Kingdom.

~

"The Peter Pan Ride? Yoongi that's pretty much on the other side of the park."

"Yeah but Namjoon and I don't want to go on The Pirates of The Caribbean," I point out. "I promise after the ride is over we will meet at Sunshine Tree Terrace."

He looks me in my eyes and I give him a slight nod.

"Fine be careful. Give me your phone."

"Why?"

"I'll put my number in there." I take my phone out and hand it to him. He quickly pounds on the screen and hands it back to me. "Take care of my brother," he yells walking with Seokjin towards the entrance of TPOTC.

"Yeah I'll lose him in the park," I joke over my shoulder walking away. Namjoon laughs.

"Funny Yoongi!" he chuckles. I smile. We make our way towards the Ride.

When we finally get there we wait in line for a couple minutes and we finally get on inside. Pretty fantastic I might add.

The whole ride so far was pretty much a recap of Peter Pan. I didn't mind, I love the movie and this is all for Namjoon anyway.

"You and Jimin made up?" he questions.

"Yeah I guess you can say that," I nod.

"He weally likes you," he says. I look down at him.

"Really?"

"He never stops talk bout you," he nods.

"He likes me? As in likes me likes me? I mean he told me yesterday but I thought he was joking or maybe he just thought he felt that way since we've been on this trip for like 2 weeks or so," I ramble.

"No. You 'mind him of Misook."

"Misook? Who's Misook?"

"First boy Jimin like."

Misook. That's who he must've been talking about on the roof. But.. he loves him.

I sit back in the ride trying to take all this information in. He can't possibly be that into me. I mean for goodness sake he hates me. We did kiss but that's nothing. I mean I thought it was nothing but then again I did.

I rub my hands over my face. This is so confusing.

Jimin likes me but he could only like me because he's on this trip and in need of companionship or some shit. I don't know. I'm confusing myself with all this.

We finally finish the Ride. Once off the ride I check my back pocket to get the map.

"Fuck," I mutter as I feel am empty pocket. It must've fell out when I got up to leave. Damnit.

"Oh look its Yoongi. You don't have your little protector with you anymore."

I roll my eyes.

"Munhee get the fuck away from me. I'm not in the mood to deal with you right now," I tell him switching Namjoon from my right hip to my left.