Chap 12

Yoongi's Pov

I wake up and yawn checking my phone. Oh shit! I slept until after two! I fly up throwing my blanket off and run into the front area where I see Seokjin jumping on the couch and singing the Super-Mario theme song.

I release a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Why didn't you wake me up Prince?" I question taking him off the couch and making him sit down next to me.

"You were tired," he says but he doesn't say tired he says tire as if he can't say the D.

"Maybe but you can't be up by yourself. Something could've happened and it would've been all my fault."

"I'm a big boy," he pouts.

"I know you're a big boy but this big boy needs some extra protection okay? Don't get upset."

He nods and turns back to Super-Mario.

"Is there anything to eat in here?" I question heading to the kitchen. He ignores me too consumed into his thing. I open the fridge and come upon some eggs, milk, cheese, the basics. I open the freezer and see bacon and Kid Cuisines. I sigh pulling out the Kid Cuisines.

I make it and sit down eating on the kid size nuggets and french fries.

"Those were mine!" Seokjin yells and starts to cry. I groan and hand him over the plate.

"Gosh! Always crying! Stupid crybaby!" I yell going back to our shared room.

"Leave me alone!" he cries.

I roll my eyes and sit on my bed and check my notifications.

Jungkook: Wyd?

Jungkook: Yooongiiii

Jungkook: Wake up skewer!

Yoongi: I'm awake now damn

Hoseok: Hey :)

Yoongi: Hey :P

Munhee: You know you're not all that like you think you are

Yoongi: I don't think I'm anything and stop texting me !

I roll my eyes yet again Munhee is so annoying.

Hoseok: What you doing today?

Yoongi: Idk yet why ? Wbu ?

Munhee: Alright Yoongi whatever

I set my phone down just to pick it back up and see who texted me.

Hoseok: Hang with me today?

Yoongi: Can't I have my brother to watch

Hoseok: I'll come over to your hotel.. but only if you don't mind

Yoongi: Haha that's fine

I give him the details to the hotel and what room I'm in and he tells me he's going to be here in 15 minutes.

I take a quick 6 minute shower and set on my black joggers and white shirt.

Its when I'm watching TV with Seokjin when theirs a knock on the door.

I get up and open the door to see Hoseok.

I smile and invite him.

"There's nothing really to eat so I hope you're not hungry," I tell him.