To Be or Not To Be (Lawless x reader)

You were one  of Lawless's subclass. You never knew why and what's the reason as to why he brought you back to life. You only remember few parts of your past

As you reminiscence about many things, you remembered the first day the two of you met.

Your head started hurting and spinning. You lose your footing and fall

Both Lawless and Licht noticed

"(Re-Reader)!" Lawless came to your rescue.

As you lose your consciousness you saw a scenery of a palce you don't know but gives you a nostalgic feeling.

You were walking down the hallway of the castle, looking for the room of the princess. It wasn't like  its your first job. It's your hundredth job. You've been working since you were a child  so it's not that bad. You have many experience in different aspects in life.

As you pondered upon different things and looking for the princess's chamber you didn't notice the figure walking straight out from the intersection of the castle.

"Ah!"

"Ouch!"

You bump onto someone, possibly a co-working in the castel.

As you look up, and saw someone's hand reached out on you. You looked over to the owner of the hand, you saw nothing but blond locks of hair and scarlet red eyes and a gentle smile on a mischievous face.

You can subject him as the most handsome person your eyes have ever laid upin.

"Here, let me help you" he said as he offered his hand.

You look at it but you never accepted his help and stood up on your own.

"Thanks for the offer but I can stand on my own" you politely said as you dust of the invisible dust on your dress.

You once again looked over at him and saw him throw you yet another gentle smile.

" Who are you? I don't remember seeing your face anywhere in this castle" that man said. "Anyway, I'm Lawless" he continued as he introducd himself and reached out his hand for another handshake

"(Reader Last Name)" you answered and as curtesy and accepted the handshake

"(Reader)...Wait! you're the newly appointed maid of Ophelia" he delightfully said, eyes sparkling, if that is even possible.

"Why don't you come with me? I'm headed there anyway"  You nod in response as you fallow him to where the princess's room is.

From the very first moment the two of you meet , you already know that he love Ophelia dearly. You can never fight against that kind of feelings.

But you still fell for him . No matter how many times you told yourself not to, but you still did.

Until the time came where the higher ups ordered you to call Ophelia for their scheduled Saturday meeting.

You knocked on the door leading of her room, but you recieved no response. You knocked once again and still got the same result.

"I'm coming in, princess "

You have only taken few steps inside the room and saw simething that broke your heart to pieces. A disturbing sight for a princess engaged to someone and a simple attendant to do something towards the princess inside her room.