Keep You (Lily x Reader)

You woke up still feeling sluggish, any minute you would have lurch your stomach out. The only thing stopping you is the handsome creature carrying your battered body bridal style as he jump up and down the buildings.

Despite the fact that you want to be out of his hold you can't. For you know that the moment you jump out of his hold will cause you serious pain.

There's nothing much painful than torture. The kind of torture that leads to no end. The kind of torture that death can not even escape. The kind of torture that only a sub clas vampire can ever feel.

Was it his obsession? His desire? His lust? Or maybe it was his feat that lead them through this predicament. He wasn't anything like this before. He was as gentle as the wind, beautiful like a flower and eye catching butterfly. Yet what happened for the both of you to be in this predicament.

You once remembered a night wherein you're covered in reddish maroon colored and rusty smelling water, your chest was pierced with numerous needles as you enter a room in the Misono's mansion. The event was fast, all you could ever do was open your eyes wide and puke out blood. You remembered Lily's worrying and horrified gaze as he run and hold your body towards his and maybe had a glimpse of hia opponents triumphant smirk. He was crying, desperately asking you to hold on, begging you to keep your eyes open. It was the very first time you saw Lily with that expression and that night you thought it was probably the last. Or so tjat was what you thought. What you didn't know, it was soon replaced with desire and lust.

You didn't listen to his plea and closed you and forced yourself to smile, so that you would have fulfilled your promise. The promise of being happy until you reached your final breath.

Yet you dont understand, why are you still alive? You were pretty sure that your heart stopped that very night. Yet why is that you're breathing? How come you're always craving? Craving for something you never once crave for. Craving for something a canibal would only ask for. Craving for somthing that you trult hate the most.

"If this is what it means to have a second life, please do take it away from me." You whispered, as you hugged Lily tightly. You know its futile, asking this being to kill you right on the bat. For you know he wont have that. Now that he gained the crazed look in his eyes. You know that it means hell tonight. You know that you'll be tortured until your whole body bleeds out. And you know for a fact that there's no way out.

I'm sorry my dear readers for the late update. But now I'm back and I promise new chapters. Request are still open so please do so give me some request. Im not as busy as I was before so throw me your requests. And if you wish foe me to write fanfics regarding other anime please do so. I would totally be please to have you as my guest.
I would like to apologize for not updating. I wont say that I've been busy, but well yeah that did became a factor. Yet that isn't the main and real reason as to why I haven't been able to give you new chapters. The thing here is this. I've been anxious and tired and possibly bored of all the things that I've been doing. I feel like mess, I was fixing myself during the months I've been away. I was actually downgrading myself for months. I have been making dark themed poetries as a result, then I realized that the reason why I've been down is that I've forgotten how important writng is to me.
That's why I came back with a new me. Someone who would be consistent cause I know that literature and poetry wont leave me. So please my lovely readers font leave me yet. I promise to interact with you all and give you your request. So just comment down below your request, or maybe dm me and I'll do them.
Thank you for your patience. I love you all.