Miss you (Mahiru Shirota x Reader)

"Yo~ (Reader)... it's been awhile" 

Standing in front of is a picture of a girl with a big smile directly looking at the camera posing a v sign.

"I'm looking at your picture... but I still miss you." 

Stroking the picture od the girl, caressing it like it's the last piece of memory he has.

"Time is cruel... I can't even see you, touch you nor talk to you" 

Looking at the image of the girl... memories of their last encounter flood his thoughts.

"I wasn't even able to apologize, before you..." tears fall directly hitting the picture. 

"I pushed you away... I said I'd erase you from my head... But the truth is I can't bare to let you go yet" 

Reading their messages, remembering the memories.

"There hasn't been a day that I have forgotten you"

He laid on his bed, and letting his tears fall freely, and curling his self as if hugging his being.

"Will I see you again...?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll end the chapter here. As you all can see, this is the continuation of the Mahiru ff. Well... it's a very short update, though, but I hope you were satisfied. I'm thinking of making it into a series but no into a book. I'm actually inspired to right or was pushed to write this chapter by a certain song. Can you guess what it is? If you do I'll give you a cookie~

But please read my book 'REALITY' it's on my page or go to this link https://www.wattpad.com/375383218-reality-i-don%27t-understand

I'll end by asking you all:

"Do rejection hurt?"

Anyway follow me in my:

INSTAGRAM: jenka_jenga

TWITTER: Jenka Jenga