Why do you try to...(Licht Jekylland Todoroki x Reader)

It happened when he was just about 9. Seeing a piano, he always thought of the playing piano for someone.

Most of his classmates play with someone.

He's the only one who was never partnered with anyone, he was alienated in his class. Not that they don't talk to him, it's just that no one wants to play a piece with him.

Walking down the hallway of their school, he heard the sound of piano near where he was.

He followed were the sound is coming from.

When he reached the place, it was the music room number 3.

That music room is where the grand piano resides. He don't know that someone was able to play it or maybe even open that room.

He was only able to play inside that room once so he never knew who could it be.

He opened the door of that room, but once he was inside the room the music stops.

He looked every where. 

He just want to hear and see the person playing.

It was full of emotions and can make his heart flutter.

He want to play that way someday.

But first he must find that person who's playing the piano just few moments ago. He never give up looking for that someone.

Unbeknownst to him, the person he was looking for just escaped from him.

When he thought that it was already pointless to look for that person he gave up, but pledge that he'll look for that person by tomorrow.

The next day he came to that music room again, and the same thing happened again.

That cycle goes on for few days until...

"Class we have a new student" their teacher informed them and as usual all of them started to talk whether it's a girl or a boy.

Licht just shut his mouth even when his seatmate asked him what he think about it

"I don't care." he just nonchalantly answered.

Entering the class, everyone saw a young girl. Not younger than 8 years old.

The girl have gentle smile, a hand fit for piano, cute face and (h/c) silky hair.

Over all, everyone can say that she's some cute girl.

"I'm (F/N)(L/N), nice to meet you all" she gently introduced herself with a gentle smile.

Flowers blossom on her back.

Even the rarely captivated Licht was captured by her cuteness.

Their teacher asked them if they wished to ask her question.

Everyone shot their hands up.

The question ask was where she came from, what are here hobbies, what does she like, and such.

When someone ask whether she played a instrument, this got him to get interested.

"Yes, I play instruments. I play piano, violin and guitar." she answered.

Licht was amazed and hoped that maybe he could be able to talk to him about different kind of playing stile in piano and how to do this and that.

During their music class, she was paired with him. He never knew that a day will come for someone to play with him.

"hi!" she reached her hands on him with a cute smile.

As a child Licht is a fan of cute pets and animals and that is not an exemption to him.