Sensei (Lily x Reader)

A university built for the most outstanding and rich student comes with some shitty ass attitude. As one of the most prestigious school, no one is allowed to make some crappy mistake nor are they allowed to make some scandal that will sully the reputation of the Servamp University. 

A rule is implemented inside the university. A servant-master system. You can become the master as long as you have either the brain, beauty, wit or money. Regardless of your status you can be either a master or a servant. Every week, your status change according to your achievements. As to being a servant, if someone higher than you picked you as their servant, you can't do anything but accept it, regardless of your rank. 

Inside such school there is only one true master on top of the food chain...

"As for today, we will study how the brain of an individual works. We all now that us, humans think individually and have no power to read minds. But do you know that we, humans give off signs and actions that oppose to what we said and give our thoughts away?" as the professor open her lecture, she can feel eyes on her wonderful form. 

During her early days in this university, she find it peculiar and outrageous. Never had she ever seen a school with so such system. She's fairly young, probably around the same age as her students who's around 19-20 yrs old. She was accelerated for few years. 

On her few weeks, she heard some of her student talking about how jealous or how attracted they are to her. She can't say she's beautiful, despite of much people compliment her looks. People often say she's as beautiful as Aphrodite,and as smart and as wise as Athena. Despite her being a model as a side job, she never mind her look nor the looks she receive. 

Well... that was until she reunited with her friend in this University. 

A man with strawberry blonde hair that fall just before his shoulders, blood shot eyes, well built lean and appealing body, and long legs. He's a man who's oozing with sex appeal. Most girls her are flock over him. 

*bzzzzz*vzzzz*

A loud vibrating noise was heard inside the classroom. Each student wonder where that sound is coming from.

*bbzzzzzzzzz*vvzzzzzzzz*

The professor promptly stumble on her step and messed up the word she was writing. Her face flushed, knees close to each other and mouth trembling. 

Early this morning, she showed up with her flushed and weakened body. Some of her student and even co-workers were worried. Maybe she's suffering from flu or maybe pneumonia. They immediately told her that if she's tired, she should go home and rest. 

"Ms. (Last Name)!" one of her student suddenly shouted as she saw her professor's fallen stage. Clutching her white button down long sleeve shirt, face flush mouth agape as if catching her breathe, lying on the floor. Her students rush onto her rescue. Well... not literally all of them. The ones who liked her and admired her tun to her rescue, as there are those who's jealous of her. 

The female population ran towards her to know her body temperature while the male population rushed to her rescue in hopes of getting on her good side and possibly have a chance on her, but was beat to it by Lily.

"'ll take her to the infirmary" easily lifting her, princess carried, he walked away, with a smirk well hidden by his blond locks. 

This will be fun, he thought. 

Snuggling closer and clutching closer to the body carrying her she seem to have relaxed. 

"Oh, my dear (Reader), this ain't ending" hearing the husky voice of Lily, her eyes snapped open.