Tainted Attachment (child!Lawless x child! Reader)

"Hey Mahiru~" a child Lawless walk out of the room he was staying. Probably bored after reading all of his ahem books ahem.

For some reason the Alicien brothers found a cure to remove the curse of their servamp and their subclass into human children. Turning almost all of them into children except for Lily... He only turned into a teenage boy. A hot one at that.

Well, back to the story.

"Mahiru!! Maybe you should get this for (Reader)!!" Lawless jump onto Mahiru's lap the moment he sat on the couch. Showing the magazine in hand, Mahiru can't hide his sadistix smirk. Mahiru (Reader) is Mahiru Shirota's wife and Lawless and Kuroo's 'mother'.

"What a great idea Lawless. This will look good on her" with a smirk plastered on his face he patted and messed with Lawless's hair on the process. He can imagine his wife wearing clothes from one of his kinks. How fortunate he is to have such 'sons' who care for his sex life. The seductive way of removing that clothes off, her reaction as she walk wearing such is just so entertaining to think of. He can jack off just by thinking.

"I must leave you and your brother for awhile. Behave. Your friend little (reader) is coming." Both his sons replied with a lazy and enthusiastic yes.

Lawless, who always get more hyped everytime the cute little girl come to sight nor within 10m radius away from him. Once she's practically near, he gets clingy and won't leave her alone unless you force him to do so.

"Lawless, go away. Your body heat is rising up. Your disturbing my sleep" Kuroo's lazy way of making his brother leave his territory. What can he do? Cats are territorial.

In all honesty, Kuroo's been irritated to this brother of his. Lawless's body heat rise up whenever the girl in question is mentioned and it disturb his sleep. Anything that disturb his sleep must be taken care off. Specially when his momma made him a comfortable bed.

"You won't get a lady that way." Lawless pointledd taunting. The boys are now around 10 years old of age if you look at their appearance. Due to their appearance Mahiru and his wife are dubbed the Most Successful Young Couple. The public thought that the had the two of them when they were around their senior years.

"I won't need girls. I want a lady, a woman with big breast for me to suck and rest" with that Kuroo left the living room and went directly to his own room. Despite him acting all innocent infront of his mother, infront of the male population of their family he's dirty minded.

Not long after he left, the doorbell ring. Our goofy Lawless can be seen panicking  or more likely sweating bullets.

"Hello there (Reader). Come in, come in" A girl with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes, pettut body, a cute face,a loli if you might say is on the door with a syraight face, wearing a cute dress that suited her loli image is standing infront of him.

The two of them are classmates, the girl often hang out with Kuroo saying he's not noisy. Lawless can't argue with that but he wants attention. He want her attention.

"What're we doing today?" She asked tilting herhead to the side making  strands of her hair fall.

A arrow struck to his heart. Back in the days where he was still a vampire, he have things for cute girls it's a bonus if they are busty.

Shrugging the weird feelimg off he answered " We're baking!!"

He saw the gleam on her eyes as he grabbed her hand and ran towards the kitchen. He knew how much she love baking. He was observing her every chance that he have. Call him a stalker, but won't you do the same if you were in his situation? You'll also want tk observe your crushes, every chance that you have. So butt off.

"We have enough ingredients here. We could bake anything~" he said coyly with a sing sang voice. Her eyes lit up and he look at him with her cute big eye, her background turn to pink, bubbles erupting, flowers blooming. One word SHINING. Like litterally shining, as she says 'thank you' repeatdly.

How much Lawless would do to see her smile like that. He saw her move fluidly in the kitchen, like a professional. Her hands assisting him when he don't know what to do with this and that. When messed up, she would laugh.

The moment where they have to apply the cream to the cake they've been making was a mess to him. After all, he was a full grown man before. With experiences with women. Well... it's not that, that trigger him. It was (Reader)'s form that is almost lying on the counter her dress shuffled upwards as she try to clean the mess they made before applying the cream. Lawless knew how much she like tk make her work place clean. But he can see her delicious thighs, and her form on rhe counter is just too much.

Imagining (Reader) laying on the counter, bare, blushing, hair disheveled, panting, looking at him with cream all over her body. Her chest going up and down as he lick the cream on her nipple. Every lick she released those sounds. Sounds that keep him going.

"L-law... lessshhhh...mnm.... uhh...Ugh"  delicious noises came out of her mouth that fuel him to continue his job.

"Why... mnm ish thish shooo gooo..ood?" Uh, his finger went down and he started playing there.

"Nwooo!! Nwot there!!... ughh mnmm!! AHHH!! Itsh weirrrdd!!"

"Shh! You don't want brother to hear what we're doing now are we" a devious smile appear on his face as he felt her thighten around his fingers.

"W-WHAT!! Ahhh!! SHTOOOPHHF" he quicken his movement as he felt her continuous thightness.

"But isn't it goood~" he saw her nod, he smiled and kicked her cheek.

"Just enjoy it~"

"Oi Lawless snap out of it" the snapping of fingers right in front of him snap him back tk reality.

"Uh... huh?"

"You were day dreaming. You're face is even burning up... Are you sick?" Close proximity! This is bad!!

"Don't tell me you were sick..." uh oh he she's near the sulking mood. As much as he want to see her crying, he likes it when it involves him touching her body.

"Nah~ I'm not. I was imaginubg something perverted" He dont want her to view him as a pervert but he also want ber to snap out of it and to see her blushing with tears brimming.

"I was imagining those big breasted ladies on my counter, would they let me suck on them?~" three, two, one.

"You pervert!! How could you think of that?! Have respect on women!!" She started hittung him with spatula.

He's happy that he's the only person who could maim her out of her cold exterior and see a dufferent sidd of her. He don't care if she end up hitting her, but the thought on his mind a while ago will remain. Maybe he'll do it after 5 years. He have to claim what is his early or someone might steal it. He just need to find the right timing and she's his

Eyyo~ Don't forget to follow me on my instagram jenkajenga. I've been posting what've been doing. I even post some of my artworks there. So please do so