Run away (Mikuni Alicien x Reader)

Growing up with fortune is a pain. 

Everyone respects you, befriend you and guard you just because they want to have a better relationship with your family's fame.

You even have to learn many things, you need to show different mask for the media and the people around you. You're not even free. Wherever you are, whatever you do, it'll always feel like someone's looking at you. 

You can't even show your true colors, properly.

This is what (Reader) felt. 

All her life she have to fake everything, she can't act normally. 

She can't shed her true colors.

She's not allowed to cry, not allowed to show unnecessary emotions and expressions.

But what hurts the most is...

She's not allowed to fell in love with someone.

Her parents always remind her to think through all her decisions, that she must always think of the benefits she and her family's business get.

All her decisions, acts were orders from her parents. 

None of them came from hers. 

It's not that she can't decide herself, it's just that she was trained that way as a child.

She was trained like a cage animal. 

Always punished by something, choked by something and held by something.

She have always wondered how being free means.

Until a certain incident opens her eyes.

"Ne~ (Reader)..." Mikuni walked to where (Reader) usually seats after school.

It's true that both of them don't usually participate on any school activities but it doesn't mean tat their teachers let them off. 

Their teachers always find some sort of reason to make them stay in school in the same amount of time the people who have some practices.

On one occasion their teacher would ask the two of them to create some sort of remedial lecture and exam for the students who's weak on a certain subject.

Since both of them are the usual target of their teacher on keeping them after class , they formed some kind of alliance. 

They talked about doing something on the library, like doing some unnecessary research, or maybe sleeping on the library, and finding new escape route.

But today they were in some kind of melancholic mood.

It was after all only one day after 'the' incident.

Mikuni still feel a little gloomy. 

At time like this he need someone to talk to, not just someone who will listen to him.

No one knew anything about 'the' incident other than his family and her.

How can she not know, when she was practically living with the them.

As Mikuni's future wife she was ask to live with him, to stay with him and comfort him at all cost. 

Both of them have been engage with each other since birth.

They didn't even know that they were engage until they were recently told about it.

They still acts casually like nothing happened.