I could die (Kuro x Reader)

Every day he's haunted by the memories.

Memories he share with his former Eve; no one out there was able to replace her.

Whether it's regarding his respect to his master or his heart. No one could replace her.

But seeing her die, seeing her body withering, seeing her lifeless, seeing her blood pool around her is something he could never forget. 

What kind of a servant is he if he couldn't do such simple task like saving her, taking care of her, and keeping her out of danger.

What kind of a lover is he when he couldn't protect her smile, when he couldn't hold her tight, and when he let her go just like that.

He could have turn her into a vampire to spend the eternity with him... but he cant; she told him that she wish to be reborn, she wish to experience more.

He can't do anything about it but obey, he didn't do it as a servant but as a man who respect and love someone.

But now... seeing her with his very own eyes, laughing with his master is something he could never explain.

"Ne~ Mahiru-nii~ I never knew you like cat?" (Reader) stroke his fur with her gentle and warm hands.

It felt just like before, her hands stroking him, making him sleepy.

"Y-yeah..." Mahiru nervously answered.

"Can i have this cat nii-chan?" Kuro's ears pick up at her request.

"N-NO! You can't" Mahiru answered immediately, causing (Reader) to pout and give him a cute crying face.

Her lips are quivering , her tears are brimming, over all she looks adorable.

Seeing her make sch cute face in front of Mahiru made his blood boil. 

Kuro glared sharply at Mahiru.

"I-I t-think you can have him for today...?" he told (Reader)nervously.

He didn't want to know the reason behind Kuro's glare but when he saw his face soften and stopped glaring at him, his positive that it have something to do with (Reader).

"Really nii-chan!" (Reader) set the cat formed Kuro down to jump on Mahiru, and hug tight.

Mahiru is sure that he can feel Kuro glare at him.

He don't know what it is but he's sure that he have done something wrong and he ouldn't want to know what it is.

Mahiru left the apartment to look for ingredients o the food they both need to eat.

He's apparently don't want to know what will happen during the time he left Kuro and (Reader) alone.

Meanwhile with (Reader) and Kuro, both were still playing, well... it's mostly  (Reader) who's playing, he's just going along with her.

For a few moments they were rowdy and noisy until she halt her movements and took Kuro in her arms.

"You're name is Kuro, right?" she held him, on her eye level.

"You're a peculiar cat, you know. I'm not sure but I felt like I have played with you,I feel like I have cradle you in my arms; I just don't know" she said as she stroke his fur.

"I'm gonna tell you a secret. Don't tell anyone about it okay" she place her upper finger on top of her lips as of to say 'keep quiet'

"HAHAHA. Then here we go~; when mine and Mahiru nii-chan's mother died from an accident, I was confine in the hospital, I'm in a coma. I don't know how long or what happen during those time, but i have this weird dream" she continued to stroke his fur, as she look far away.

"I saw a man, he have some kind of blue hair or something,. I'm not sure though. He look at me during those times like I am special to him. I felt like I have some sort of connection to him. After that I felt like I have been brought back to the past. I watch different scenes and I feel like it happened to me before, but I don't have any recollection about it." she told him.

If (Reader) could only see his reaction, she would see wide eyes, mouth ajar, and body stiffening.

He don't know how to react to what she's saying.

In fact, he never expected this to happen.

As she continue to tell him her secret, he turn deaf ears.

"... I got this weird bite mark on my neck after I woke up from the coma, along with this tattoo that circles on my left ring finger. I don't know what the reason behind this, but i felt like it have something to do with the weird flashbacks" 

She showed him, the bite mark and tattoo she was referring to. 

Kuro's eyes widen in surprise, he didn't know how to react.

'Those marks!'

"AH!!! It's pass my afternoon rest." (Reader) ran towards the room who was empty till now.

Kuro followed from behind.

Seeing that Kuro have followed her, she took her in her arms and let him lay beside her. 

(Reader) sleep tightly, she didn't noticed that Kuro turned into his human form and caress her cheek gently, occasional stroking of hair, as he pulled her close to him into a hug.

"Mnh... Ash~" she absent mindedly said in her sleep.

Kuro's eyes widen in surprise but it was replaced with a gentle yet loving look as he gaze at her.

"(Reader), I never expected to see you again, but I guess this is what you call faith. I thought I have lost you, but seeing you here in my arms... I can't help but smile. You may not remember me or what our relationship is supposedly but that's fine. Just having you in my arms is more than enough" he caress move the hair that have fell down to her face away.

"It's troublesome to have you dying again. It's too troublesome, that I could die"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOLLOW ME:

INSTAGRAM: jenka_jenga

TWITTER: Jenka Jenga

Plaese read my my book 'REALITY' or go to this link: 

https://www.wattpad.com/375383218-reality-i-don%27t-understand