Chapter 28

We were in Victoria's Secret and I could tell Andy was awkward and I looked up at him and chuckled and he rolled his eyes. Andy was holding Skylars hand as we walked around the store and i had Riley. He looked to the left and his eyes got dark and I looked at him and where he was looking and he was looking at a blonde girl and I hit his shoulder.

"Andy." I warned and he looked down at me and back up at her.

"Andrew." I said.

"Yeah?" He asked looking down at me.

"Don't act like I didn't see what you were staring at." I said.

"Stop." He said.

"Andy I swear to-" he cut me off by kissing me softly and I smiled weakly.

"Now-" he paused.

"Let's go look at what I was actually staring at." He said and he started walking towards the blonde girl but stopped in front of her and pointed to lingerie.

"Get this." He said and i laughed.

"I'm serious." He said.

"I know you are." I said and he smirked. The girl I thought he was looking at turned around and looked at him and she blushed and he smiled at her and I looked up at him.

"Do you want me to get it?" I asked and he looked down at me with a smile and nodded.

"Yeah." He said and I rolled my eyes and grabbed it and walked away from him as I went to the register. Andy eventually came up behind me with sky and I didn't even acknowledge he was next to me.

* * *

We were in a different store and Skylar was looking at things and Andy looked over at me and I was still ignoring him. I glanced up at him quickly and he was looking at me with a smirk. He put his hands on my hips and pulled me into him and kissed my forehead.

"I'm letting you get whatever you want you better talk to me." He said and I looked up at him.

"I don't want anything then." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Love me." He said and I couldn't help but laugh and he chuckled.

"I'm mad you looked at her." I said.

"Oh my god Jasmine I smiled. I smile at a lot of people. It had nothing to do with me finding her attractive or not." He said.

"Daddy can I get these?" Skylar asked excitedly holding shoes and Andy chuckled and nodded.

"Of course sweetheart. Let me help you." He said going over to her and he sat her down on a little chair to put the shoes on for her and it was so cute.

"We might need a smaller size sky." He smiled and looked up at me and I grabbed her size and handed them to him.

"Maybe you should have got the right size in the first place." I said.

"Maybe you should stop talking and getting mad at me for everything I do." He said and I narrowed my eyes at him as he grabbed the shoe box and picked up sky.

"I love you." He said kissing her and she smiled at him.

"I love you too daddy." She said and he looked up at me.

"Do you want to go home after we get these?" He asked and I nodded.

"Of course you do." He mumbled.

* * *

The car ride was quiet, when we got home Skylar ran upstairs to her room and Andy was in the living room as I fed Riley in the kitchen and we were mad at each other and it was so stupid but he annoyed me. When I was done feeding Riley i put her in her playpen where she was crawling around and Andy looked up at me as he laid on the couch.

"Come here." He said.

"No." I said.

"Jasmine I didn't even look at her like that." He said.

"I don't care." I said.

"You don't care?" He asked.

"So you're just mad at me for no reason. You hate me because you're bored? Stop playing with my emotions like this. We're fine one day and then you just hate me for no reason the next. I didn't look at her like that. I smiled and looked right back at you and continued to shop for something that I wanted to see you in. So don't even try to fucking say that and if I was looking at her the way you think I was why do you care so much? You won't even let me touch you anyways." He said.

"I won't let you touch me!?" I yelled.

"No you fucking won't. We either have to be drunk or high in order for you to fuck me." He yelled back.

"Go fuck yourself." I said and he got up and grabbed me.

"Stop yelling. You know Skylar is upstairs and Riley is right there." He said through his clenched teeth.

"I'm sorry that I'm scared of every girl you fucking look at because I feel like I'm going to lose you. I don't feel good enough for you anymore. I feel like you don't look at me anymore. I miss how we were. I really do and it kills me. I miss us." I said.

"And I'm not going to cry and be upset about it anymore because I'm used to it. I'm started to accept the fact that we won't go back to being our happy selves anymore and I don't even care anymore. I'm giving up and I'm over it. If you love me you love me but right now I'm just tired of being like this and I just want to go home because this doesn't feel like home anymore." I said and he looked at me.

"You make no fucking sense at all." He said and he shook his head.

"You're saying you're giving up after you fucked with my emotions?! I understand I cheated on you, but you emotionally tore me apart and now you're saying you're giving up? You couldn't have just let me go easy in the beginning, before all this shit went any further. You're such a fucking bitch." He yelled.

"I obviously didn't make you that happy if you tried fucking killing yourself." I yelled back.

"You making me happy or not has nothing to do with me trying to kill myself. You make me so happy, at least you did. I just fucking lost myself." He said.

"And I obviously don't make you happy because you won't even let me make you happy. I get you have trust issues but for you to not let me touch you is bullshit." He yelled.

"Then touch me Andy." I screamed and he look at me for a second and cocked his head to the side.

"If you want to fucking touch me, then fucking touch me. Suck me, kiss me, rub me, finger me, fuck me, do whatever you fucking want to me if that's really what-" he cut me off by clashing his lips to mine and he cupped my cheeks. His put his hands on my hips and went to the waistline of my leggings and pulled them down leaving me in a thong and shirt, which he had no problem pulling off. His lips didn't leave mine and he picked me up so my legs were wrapped around his waist and I got butterflies in my stomach, the kind you would want to get.

"Where?" He asked lowly against my lips.

"I don't care." I mumbled and continued to kiss him and he carried me up the stairs as he supported me up by putting one hand under my thigh and one hand on my ass.