Chapter 143

Sky got stitches on her leg and her hand was fine. He held her on the way home though too and she fell asleep in his arms. We were both worried about her and tired and he held her the whole time she was getting stitches. She was scared too.

We got home and Riley was sleeping on the couch and his mom looked like she was about to fall asleep on the chair.

"Hey is she okay?" She whispered and we nodded.

"She got stitches on her leg and her hand wrapped, she's just tired." He said and she nodded.

"Mom you can sleep in the guest room I know you're tired." He said.

"No, I'm probably going to go." She said.

"Mom." He said and she sighed.

"Fine." She said and she got up and went into the guest room and we let Riley sleep and went upstairs and brought sky into our room.  We laid down with her in the middle of us and we both held her.

"My baby girl." He said.

"I love you." I said and he looked up at me and smiled weakly.

"I love you too." He said and he tucked strands of hair behind sky's ear.

"She scared me. I hate when she's hurt." He said and I nodded.

"I know. She's okay though. She's a tough little cookie." I said and he chuckled quietly and smiled.

"She's our little tough cookie." He said kissing her forehead and I smiled.

"I'm not going to lie tonight I was going to see if you'd put on the lingerie for me and have some fun but I like this a lot more." He said.

"Good you wouldn't have gotten any." I said and he laughed.

"Oh I would have." He smirked.

"Shut up." I said.

"The way you were swallowing my tongue this morning I thought it was going to all just come off right then and there and daddy was going to get lucky." He whispered and I laughed and so did he and we couldn't help it. 

"I'm horny." He chuckled.

"When are you not?" I asked.

"When are you?" He asked and I laughed and I woke Sky up and he looked down at her.

"Hey sleepy." He said.

"I'm sorry daddy." She said.

"It's okay." He said and he kissed her and she nuzzled her face into his chest.

"Goodnight, I love you mommy and daddy." She said.

"Goodnight, we love you too sweetheart." I said and he kissed the top of her head and rested his head right next to his and it was the cutest thing in the world. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and took a picture of them and put it as my lockscreen and he fell asleep holding her. It was beyond adorable and I nuzzled up next to them to fall back asleep. I loved them so much with everything in me. No matter what he did nothing mattered when it was us and the kids.