Chapter 129

Andy and I got luke settled down and tucked the girls in and as soon as we shut the girls door we started kissing and he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around the back of his neck.

"I'm glad we were thinking the same thing." He said pulling away from me and I continued to kiss him. He pinned me against the wall and it was so loud and we pulled away from each other and we chuckled quietly.

"Did that hurt your back?" He whispered and I shook my head. He nodded and started kissing me again. He opened the bedroom door and stumbled into the bedroom before landing on the bed. He laid me down and got up and shut the door and locked it. I rubbed myself through my leggings and bit my lip as he walked back over to me and he chuckled lowly and flipped me on my stomach and smacked my ass hard. I whimpered and he pulled my leggings and panties down and threw the off the bed and he smacked my ass again.

"Take your shirt off and stay on your stomach." He said and he sat up. I took my shirt off and my bra and he took his shirt, jeans, and boxers off and slipped a finger inside me without even rubbing me or testing the waters and he pumped his finger inside me so fast and hard and it felt so good.

"Andy." I moaned.

"Last as long as you can." He said and he climbed on top of me.

"Like this?" I asked.

"I want this to last long tonight. We'll change positions." He said and he placed himself at my entrance and slowly eased himself inside me and he pulled my ass up and thrusted hard and slow into me. He pulled my hair back and I moaned. He leaned down against me and I laid flat on my stomach again and he pounded into me as he kissed my shoulder and neck.

"Andy." I moaned.

"Don't cum." He warned and he went harder and I grabbed the sheets so tight. He let out a moan and he practically screamed.

"Shhh." He said his voice shaky and he pulled out and flipped me over on my back. He eased himself back inside me and went a little faster than before and kissed me. It felt so good and I dug my nails into his back and he groaned.

"You okay?" I asked.

"You scratched me where you scratched me last night." He said.

"I'm sorry." I chuckled and he chuckled lowly and started sucking on my neck. He went up to my ear and nibbled on my earlobe and he placed his thumb against my clit and rubbed me.

"Andy I'm gonna fucking cum." I practically screamed.

"Shut up." He said lowly and he went harder and I felt myself building up to release. My walls tightened around his length and I let out a series of moans and screams and he moaned.

"Fuck." He moaned but he continued and I threw my head back against the bed.

"Are you wearing a condom?" I asked.

"No, I'll pull out don't worry." He said and I nodded. He pulled out and I looked up at him and he kissed me as he stroked himself.

"Ride me." He said and he laid down next to me and I sat up. I climbed on top of him and kissed him and he positioned his tip st my entrance and I slowly eased down on him and he moaned. I started slow and as I got faster and didn't know where to put his hands. At first he put them on my hips, then up to my side, and he gripped my breasts tightly and massaged them.

"My baby girl." He moaned and I moaned with him.

"Fuck." I screamed and threw my head back in pleasure.

"Slower." He said he voice shaky and I went slower and he wrapped his arms around em and pulled me down against him as I grinded my hips against his. He sat up and I was confused on what he was doing but he flipped me down on my back again and thrusted into me fast but slow at the same time and he sucked on my breasts.