Chapter 34

Andy and I got driven to a beach house right along the beach and it was beautiful. The house was huge and it was like a regular house sitting along the crystal blue water. Our bedroom was looking out to the water and there wasn't anyone near our house and it was so romantic and it made me so happy.

"Andy how much was this?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it." He said coming up behind me as I looked out the sliding glass doors in our bedroom out at the ocean and palm trees. He wrapped his arms around me and I looked up at him and kissed him.

"I love it." I said.

"I'm glad you do." He smiled and rested his hands on my hips.

"Do you want to go lay out on the beach and go swimming?" He asked.

"I was thinking since it's the first night we're here and we really only have two hours of sunlight left we could lay down and get some sleep because I barely slept on the plane." I said and he nodded.

"Sounds good to me I'm exhausted." He said and he let go ofme and took his belt off and threw it down on the floor along with his jeans and shirt and put it in the same little pile.

"Can we sleep naked?" He asked and I laughed.

"What?" I asked.

"Because when we're home we emidiateky have to get redressed after sex because of the kids or your dad or my mom coming in randomly and when we first started dating we could literally sleep naked with each other and wake up and kiss and fuck all over again and I miss that." He said and I chuckled and went over to him and wrapped my arms around him as I kissed him. I ran my hands down to the waistline of gis boxers and pulled them down slowly and we continued to kiss.

"Yes, we can sleep naked." I said pulling away from him and I pulled my shirt off over my head along with my sports bra and I slid my shorts and panties off and he smirked.

"My baby girl." He said and he kissed me again as he cupped my cheek.

"I missed it too." I chuckled and he laughed.

"I want to hold you and watch the sun go down." He said and I nodded as I crawled into bed and he crawled in next to me and held me. I looked up at him as he held me and he kissed my forehead.

"Before we kiss, we talk about anything let me say what I want and need to say first because honestly it's fucking killing me and I need you to know that I love you and that you can trust me and I need to know if you're going to trust me or not." He said and I nodded for him to continue.

"I know what I did. I know I cheated on you in the beginning of all this. I know when we were divorced and not talking to each other at all that I was seeing multiple girls and then we did start talking and I was still seeing people and I know I kissed my secretary but I realize how much you've made a change in my life. You're the mother of my children, our children. You're beautiful, you're smart, you perfect in bed-" he paused and chuckled and I hit his chest playfully.

"You're the best mom. The best wife. The best ex wife." He chuckled.

"You put up with so much of my shit but you care so much and it means the world to me and you mean the world to me and I love you with my entire heart and with everything in me. I promise you and I swear to god Jasmine I won't hurt you again. I will not hurt you or touch anyone else but you again. You're my world. The person that I've been lately isnt who I want to be. I want to be there for you and the kids and watch them grow up together and send them to their first day of school together and deal with their first heartbreak together. I want that with you and with no one else and I promise to make it just you." He paused.

"But I need to know you can trust me again. If I tell you I have to stay after late for work I'm not lying. If I come home late you can't think the worst. I will change for you. I won't break that promise anymore. I don't want to the be the person I have been and I need you to understand that." He said and I nodded.

"Can you trust me? I promise you Jasmine. From the bottom of my heart." He said and i nodded.

"You're gaining my trust back Andy." I said and he smiled and kissed me.

"I love you." He said and I smiled weakly at him.

"I love you too." I said and kissed him again and cupped his cheek. I sat up some in bed as I kissed him and I ran my hand down his abs and to his length and I started stroking and him he pulled away from me.

"Hold on babe it's the first night." He chuckled.

"You expect me to sleep naked and not have sex? Shut up. You and i both know we could do this every night." I said pushing him down on his back and I climbed on top of him and he chuckled lowly.

"You're going to ride me?" He asked.

"Obviously." I said.

"Hold on." He sighed and I looked down at him.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"No-it's just the first night you know. I wanted to make a few nights special." He said and I nodded slowly and climbed off him.

"I can't believe you just turned down sex." I said.

"I didn't turn it down I just want to save it." He said.

"Save it? You turned down sex. Don't sugar coat it." I said and he rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms back around me.

"Go to bed loser." He said.

"You're the loser that turned down sex." I said.

"I promise to make up for it tomorrow night." He chuckled and I ignored him and nuzzled my face back into his chest.

"Goodnight." I said.

"Goodnight baby girl."