Chapter 65

Even though Andy and I were both done with my dad, and his mom, we weren't as mad at his mom and we still let her spend time with the girls. We just didn't say much to her. It was short conversation whenever she came over. She had the girls and Andy was standing in the kitchen eating ice cream and i was standing across from him on my phone. I was texting Austin, surprisingly I was kind of friends with him. I just didn't want Andy to know because he would flip out.

"Jasmine?" Andy asked and I looked up at him.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Why do you keep smiling down at your phone?" He asked.

"I'm not." I said.

"Mhm." He said and I looked at him.

"Whatever." I said and he put his dishes in the sink.

"I have an idea-" he paused.

"What's that?" I asked putting my phone in my pocket.

"Let's watch a movie and cuddle." He said and I nodded.

"Please." I said and he smiled.

"I'll get the pillows and covers and bring them down here and you can make the popcorn." He said and I kissed him.

"I love you." I said putting my hand on his chest.

"I love you so much more." He said and I smiled as he walked out the kitchen and he went upstairs to get the covers and pillows and I made the popcorn. The popcorn was done around the same time Andy brought down everything and he threw the covers on the couch and covered it and put another blanket on top for us with pillows surrounding us. It was like a thing we had always done and I love it. He laid down on the couch and pulled me down next to him and spilled some of the popcorn and I laughed.

"Andy!" I chuckled.

"Don't worry about it. I want to cuddle." He said wrapping his arm around me and he kissed my cheek as he turned the tv on.

"Do you want to cuddle or have sex?" I asked and he chuckled.

"I just wanted to cuddle." He said.

"I'm sure." I said and he grabbed popcorn.

"What do you want to watch?" He asked.

"I don't care. But I love when you're in a cuddly mood." I said and he nodded.

"Do you want to watch porn?" He asked and I looked at him.

"No." I said rolling my eyes and he chuckled.

"So you obviously care what we watch, help me pick out something." He said and I laughed and grabbed the remote. I intertwined my legs with his and he look down at me with his lips pursed together and kissed my cheek.

I flicked through the channels and found one of my favorite movies, The Last Song, and I looked up at him.

"Please." I begged.

"This movie is bullshit." He said.

"Please Andy it's my favorite movie." I said pouting my lip out and he shook his head.

"Nope." He said popping the p and he grabbed the remote.

"Please." I said and he looked at me and kissed me.

"I hate movies like this. This isn't how love works." He said and I looked at him.

"You don't even know how love works." I said squishing his cheeks together and he did it back to me.

"Stop doing that." He mumbled.

"You look cute." I said.

"You look cute too but that doesn't mean you keep doing it." He said and I laughed. There was a knock at the door and we both stopped laughing and he rolled his eyes.