Chapter 104

I isolated myself away from everyone, I didn't talk to Mel, It was like Andy was my roommate, i didn't visit him at work. I just took care of the girls and kept to myself. I was scared. I felt I should keep my distance just in case i did lose someone else that I loved and needed. I was in the kitchen making sky and Riley lunch and I heard Andy come in. He came in the kitchen and went in the fridge and grabbed a water and went up behind me and wrapped his arms around me from behind and kissed behind my ear and I didn't do anything. I just continued to make them lunch.

"Sky, ry-ry." I said and turned around and he looked down at me.

"Do you still love me?" He asked and I rolled my eyes and walked past him and put their food down on the table and he sighed.

"I'm trying Jasmine." He said and I nodded.

"Me too." I said and I walked out the kitchen and I went upstairs. I wasn't in the mood to talk to him. I hadn't been in the mood to talk to him in weeks. We hadn't talked in weeks. He knew why, I knew he was getting fustrated, but I knew he understood.

Andy came upstairs as I was in the bathroom getting ready to get a shower and I had been getting ready for bed early every night. I didn't want to sit downstairs and watch tv or cuddle with him or do anything I just wanted to sleep. While he was at work i would take care of the girls and when he came home I would just let him take care of them until the next day.

I undressed infront of him as he sat on the bathroom counter and he watched me.

"Try not to get a fucking boner." I said and he shook his head. He had the white button up I loved and the black tie, his sleeves were rolled up and he did look so good and his hair looked really good.

"Did I do something?" He asked and I ignored him and he grabbed my hand.

"Please talk to me. This is killing me." He said.

"I'm getting a shower." I said.

"I understand that. But can you talk to me? Give me some answers? I'm obviously missing something." He said.

"Andy I'm getting a shower. Get out." I said and he let out a small fake laugh.

"I'm your husband. It's not like I haven't seen you naked before. I mean we have a kid on the way and two other ones. I don't give a shit if you're naked. I'm not turned on. I'm upset and confused." He said.

"Okay honestly I'm just not going to get a fucking shower then." I said grabbing my clothes and I walked out the room and slammed the door behind me and got changed into my pajamas.

"Jasmine." Andy sighed as he walked out.

"It's fine." I said.

"Go ahead. Get a shower. I'll leave you alone." He said and he walked out the bedroom and I just climbed into bed. I wasn't dealing with it. He could eat dinner without me like he had been. He could watch the girls. I just didn't want to do anything. I didn't want to talk, eat, I didn't want to see anyone. I wanted to sleep. I didn't want to move from my bed and the only thing that motivated me to continue to wake up in the morning were the girls.