Chapter 71

Kissing turned into sex. Really fast. It was just supposed to be us hanging out but we started kissing and we had sex and I didn't want it. He just kept going. What andy was scared of happening, happened and i regretted it completely. I couldn't get him off me, he wouldn't stop kissing me no matter how many times I told him to stop. I went home after and Andy and I pulled in at the same time again and he looked up at me as I got out of my car. It was like a daily thing now and it was stressing me out.

"Getting Tylenol again?" He asked and I nodded and went to walk into the house and he gently grabbed my hand and stopped me.

"Hold on where's my kiss?" He asked and I kissed him softly and he smiled down at me.

"You okay?" He asked and I nodded and walked into the house and his mom was in the living room and he went to say something but he stopped when he saw her sitting there.

"Hey mom." He said and I looked up at him.

"How was work?" I asked.

"Good." He said and I nodded.

"Good." I smiled and he looked confused as he shut the door.

"Where's Skylar?" Andy called and Skylar ran downstairs and I went over to Riley and picked her up from her playpen and kissed her forehead. Skylar hugged Andy and ran over to me and hugged my legs.

"Hi mommy." She said and I smiled up at him and he narrowed his eyes at me and my smile faded. Skylar ran back upstairs after saying hi to both of us and I put Riley down.

"Thanks for watching the girls mom." Andy said locking his eyes on mine and I cocked an eyebrow at him. He said it so rudely like he was kicking her out and he looked over at her.

"Please get out." He said and she narrowed her eyes at him and I did the same.

"Andy." I warned and he looked at me.

"Shut the fuck up." He said narrowing his eyes at me and my eyes softened.

"Andrew." His mom warned.

"Get out." He yelled at her and she got up.

"Stop yelling." She said.

"Get out." He said and she rolled her eyes and walked out the house and he looked at me and walked towards me and grabbed me and tilted my head to the side and brushed his thumb across my neck.

"No." he said and I realized why. I put my hand over my neck and started panicking.

"Are you fucking serious?" He yelled.

"Andy-"

"Stop." He said.

"It's Austin right?!" He yelled and I had tears in my eyes as I nodded. He drug his hand across his scruff and looked at me. Like I was nothing at all to him and it scared me. If it was anything like the look I gave him i knew exactly how he felt.

"After I told you I didn't want you to meet up with him? You went behind my back and did it? Did you sleep with him?!" He yelled and I covered my mouth and started crying and he shook his head and he had tears in his eyes as he paced infront of me.

"This cannot fucking be happening." He said.

"How many times?" He asked.

"Andy-"

"How many times?!" He snapped at me.

"Once." I said and he ran his fingers through his hair.

"I may have fucking cheated on you but I never hid anything from you!" He yelled and I was bawling my eyes out at that point.

"You couldn't have told me the first day?! We could have talked. We could have talked about it and you wouldn't have fucking slept with him but you continued to lie to me?" He asked.

"I'm sorry." I cried.

"If you were sorry you wouldn't have fucked him and play it off like nothing happened." He screamed.

"Andy please." I said.

"I can't believe you." He said.

"Please Andy we can talk through this. Last time we didn't talk through it and it took us forever and we both knew and know now it wasn't worth it. Please." I cried.

"Then fucking talk because I don't understand you." He screamed and grabbed me.

"I give you anything and everything you want. If you want sex I give it to you and you love it. I kiss you, I love you, I hold you, I make sure you know I love you after what i did to you. Why would you do this to me now?" He asked.

"Why?-" he paused and sighed.

"Did you want revenge? Is it all about that?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Then why?!" He screamed and I wrapped my arms around him and cried into his chest.

"I didn't want it." I said and he pulled away from me and put his hands on my shoulders.

"What do you mean you didn't want it?" He asked cocking an eyebrow at me.

"He kept going. I didn't want it. I told him multiple times I didn't want it. He didn't stop." I cried and his eyes softened.

"We were kissing but I didn't think it would lead to anything else and I told him I didn't want it to but he kept going." I said and he ran his fingers through his hair and let go of me.

"I'll kill him." He said.

"Jasmine I'll fucking kill him." He yelled.

"I told you not to meet up with him. What in the hell were you thinking?! We have enough problems as it is Jesus Christ." He said.

"I'm sorry." I cried.

"You know him though right? He would never do that to you right?! You never fucking listen to me anymore. I told you that for a reason. You know I don't control you or what you do. I just fucking wanted you to listen to me for that one time because i didn't want this to happen and you went behind my back and did it like I wouldnt find out." He said.

"I'm sorry." I cried.

"And you kissed him?" He asked.

"Andy please." I begged.

"Do you kiss him?!" He yelled and I nodded.

"Do you love me?" He asked and I didn't say anything and he grabbed my hands and squeezed them and locked his eyes on me.

"Jasmine I'm asking you a question. I need to know if you still love me." He said and I nodded.

"Daddy?" Skylar asked and we both looked up at her and she was sitting on top of the stairs. She sounded so scared and confused and he dropped my hands down to my side and drug his hands down his face before going upstairs and he picked sky up and kissed her.

"You can sleep with me tonight. Mommys going to sleep downstairs." He said loud enough so I heard him and I wiped my tears as more fell. I didn't know what I honestly expected from what I did, I just didn't want it to be this.