PROLOGUE

Geno's POV

I sighed as I stared blankly at the black emptiness. 'He should be here by now...' I thought as I heard a familiar warp sound but what was off was that I heard footsteps.

'That's weird...Reaper never walks,he only floats...' With that thought,I turned around and my mind was filled with confusion.

"Who the heck are you???" I questioned at the figure that was walking towards me.

It didn't answer and continued walking. A few minutes I could figure out what it wore since it's hood was covering their eyes.

But I didn't miss the huge black and white wings behind it. It wore a dark blue shirt with a hood and some black fuzz on it,which was being used to cover their face. Underneath the shirt was I think a white turtleneck? They also wore black jogging pants with two white and glowing stripes go down each side. And lastly black sneakers.

I gasped in surprise as I saw a familiar grin on their face. "You're a Sans, aren't you?" I questioned making their grin widen.

"You are right but at the same time not." She said?!! They sounded female, she was right. All I could do was stare in shock as she took off her hood.

Long,soft and silver hair flow out as I saw piercing,golden eyes and an all too familiar grin etched on her face. Her grin widened and stuck out a hand to shake.

"Hey, name's Kai,Kai the skeleton demon..."