Chapter 7

Note there will be a bit of Afterdeath fluff here since the K sisters (Kyla and Kristine) suggested it and a few other ships like Paperjam and Scifell and GChess since we only saw one
US! Sans POV

I groaned as I sat up, keeping my eyes closed as I rubbed my head.

I opened my eyes to see the Multiverse turned into a battlefield. The buildings that were for the destroyed AUs were either abandoned or destroyed.

I could hear a few disoriented screeches in the distance making me shudder. The sky was covered with dark grey fog but you could still see the sun.

"Hi!" A grey face appeared into my vision their black voidless eyes staring at me.

"Ah!" I shot up causing our foreheads to clash with each other as we both pulled away and groaned in pain.

"Core! Why did you do that?!" I rubbed the slightly grey spot and shut my eyes in pain.

I could hear Ink and Horror chuckle at the sight of us in the distance as I opened my eyes.

"Come on let's go back to base before we recruit some more!" Horror shouted before climbing up the rubble and parkouring through the ruined city.

"Hey wait up!" I screamed back as Core got up, getting ready to run after him. I smirked and grabbed their foot making them trip.

"Race ya!" I quickly got up and sprinted with Ink following, parkouring already on the rooftops.

"Hey! No fair!" Me and Ink gave out a laugh as we front flipped and landed on a roof with Core catching up.

I was only in what looked like a dull apocalyptic world for a few minutes but having these true family by my side I could already tell that this would be my real home.
×××××××××××××××××××××××
Meanwhile... ;) (fluff is comin!)
Third Person POV

Two skeletons were coming back to base after managing to recruit another chain breaker and were at the forest part of the Multiverse.

"I'm still confused on how there could still be a living forest here." Geno muttered and looked around the trees, some were huge and some were just normal.

Reaper chuckled at Geno's irritated expression and couldn't help but find it cute.

"Well Kai said that even if these Golden dust freaks were a living virus they still need food and magic and this forest is full of that." He explained with a shrug.

"Ugh... This is taking too long." The bleeding skeleton groaned and ran a skeletal hand on his face.

"I know a shortcut to get us there." Reaper grinned as he looked at Geno who was looking at him with a dead panned look.

"We can't teleport to base if were 40 miles away!" He growled as he looked at his alternate version.

"Are you forgetting something? I'm a reaper that needs to collect souls all over the world. How did I get from London to Australia in a minute?" Reaper gave a cheeky grin at the skeleton.

Geno glared at him, knowing him so much that grin meant he was up to something.

"What's the catch?" Suddenly he was pinned to a tree, Reaper holding his hipbones and using his magic to pin his arms.

Geno blushed as there faces were inches away from each other. He could feel Reaper's breath on his face.

Reaper looked into his uncovered eye and whispered with a smirk. Yet, with love hidden in his words.

"All I want is just a small kiss of death." Geno felt shivers down his spine as he heard the hooded skeleton's low, gruff voice.

He wanted to protest but something told him not to and hesitantly nodded.