Chapter 4

Blue's POV (Underswap)

After my shift was done I headed home with my lazy brother. Usually he would make puns whenever he had the chance when I'm talking to annoy me. But this was different.

"Then Alphys str-" Papyrus cut me off with a scowl on his face. "Will you just shut your mouth atleast a few minutes?! God you're so annoying." He grumbled,lighting a cigarette and looking away from me.

I froze at what he said and looked at his back as he continued walking. Taking a step back,I made up an excuse and headed straight to Waterfall.

I teleported to my secret spot to think and sat on the bench staring at the glowing lake before me.

'What's happening to him? Is this what Kai said about telling her if I have nothing to live for?' I shook my head and stood up.

"Maybe I'll go to Alphys..." I muttered and slowly walked away,not seeing the dark figure watching in the dark.

As I arrived in front of her house,I knocked and waited for her to answer. Hearing a few shuffles,footsteps coming to the door and a few grumbles,it opened.

"H-hey Alphys!" I said with fake cheer,that I've been doing after the first reset.

"What do you want Blue." Alphys looked at me,annoyed. I gave a nervous chuckle and twiddled with my fingers,still acting.

"Well Papy has been a bit upset this morning,do you know by any chance why?" I asked,I knew it was stupid to ask this to her but I really needed to talk to somebody.

Alphys glared at me causing some sweat to form at the side of my head. Then she gave me the same scowl my brother had.

"Maybe it's because you're so ANNOYING!!! Speaking of which,go teach yourself how to train. I don't wanna see your face again!" She shouted,punching me in my right eye.

The impact caused me to slightly fly back and land with a thud as I silently watched the buffed dino slam and lock the door shut. I clutched my eye in pain and winced.

'I gotta get this to Undyne...' I thought,standing up feeling a bit of liquid on my hand.

I started sprinting to the riverman and quietly sat on his boat. He slightly looked at me motioning for me to say my destination.

"To Hotland please..." I mumbled,taking off my bandana and tied it around my eye. The ride was quiet,making me think on why would Alphys do this,until he spoke up.

"Beware the demons inside,for they will no longer hide..." This caught me off guard as we stopped,I gave him some G and leaved.

'Demons...' I stopped thinking realizing I was in front of Undyne's lab and knocked.

The door opened so I came in and watched as the lights flicker on,seeing a quite angry fish crossing her arms and glaring at me.

"Why are you here Blue?" I gulped as I heard the tone in her voice,pure hatred was laced in it.

"W-well... D-do you know any potions to heal my eye?" I asked as she growled,taking of her glasses to rub her eyes.

"I'm sorry but I don't have time for this... Just put some ointment and bandages on it." Undyne said as if my wound was nothing and slammed the door shut.

I stood there in silence as one thought crossed my mind.

'What's happening to them?...'
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
7 days... It's been 7 days and in those days,Paps moved out and lived in Undyne's lab.

Monsters started hating me and I've been in the house for almost everyday now.

I curled up,hugging my knees close to my chest as I sat on the couch.

"Why is this happening?" I asked myself,feeling a tear slip out of my eyesocket.

"Because it was meant to happen Blue..."

I jolt up in surprise and looked around,no doubt it was a Sans. Only Sanses knew my nickname.

"Who's there? And what AU are you from?" I asked in a fighting position, a sad chuckle vibrated through the room as a black figure appeared.

"Hey Blue..." Horrortale greeted with his creepy smile. Blue calmed down as he saw Horror step out and let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh,it's just you... Wait" I said,looking at him in confusion and curiosity.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him as he gave me a sad grin,which surprised me.

"Kai asked me to check on you from time to time. Wouldn't want a potential ally experience this too." He explained and put his axe on the coffee table. I however sat there in shock as tears escaped my eyes.

"This...this also happened to you?" I asked,quivering as his grin left his face and tears slide down his cheeks.

"Before she came with Geno and Reaper,Everyone became even crazier. Crazy enough to try and kill each other and it broke my soul when Paps told me to die with the others..." I looked at him with a sad smile. Without second thought I hugged him.

"Hehe... I guess even the most hard walls can break down by just a simple word from someone special." I stated as we let go. Horror faced me with a genuine grin.

"T-thanks... I really needed that." I chuckled and we keeped each other company after that.

That is...

Until IT happened.

After some talking we decided to watch TV until a certain channel peaked my interest.

"And we are back bros!!! And today a very cool guest want to give an awesome shoutout!" Napstabot shouted and the camera turned to him...

"P-pap?" I muttered as I saw him waving through the screen. I gripped my remote tightly as I heard his words.

"This goes to my brother Sans..."

Tears flowed out my eyes...

"Go die you f*cking baby!!! I don't wanna see your pathetic face again!"

Tears of betrayal and sorrow.

Horror grasped my shoulder as my eyelights disappeared.

"You can make your choice now if you want but we still have to accept it in 3 days." He said before giving me a brotherly hug. A true one.

He let go and walked to the door but before he could go I answered and even without looking I could sense his grin.

"I accept..."
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Hello! And I managed to make it 1000+
\(°- °)/ THANK GOD I GOT TO UPDATE