Chapter 9

I forgot to color the bipedal/quadropedal/winged demon fuuu! 😣
Third Person POV

"So that's why you're wearing that?" Edge questioned as the cheery skeleton nodded.

"So..." Blue started, sitting down on a large stump. The two skeletons were walking in the snowy forest.

Edge looked at the ground, kicking some snow but nodded for him to continue.

"Do you want to join the SWE?" Edge looked up at the artificial stars and gave a shrug.

"Can I join now?" Blue thought for a bit, he could become a warrior now and start training but he was worried if his companion was stable enough to handle it.

Then an idea popped into his skull and grinned standing up and putting a hand on Edge's shoulder.

"If you want to join now, you need to prove yourself that you aren't mentally un-"

Emergency call from Ink!

Blue took out his MP and a screen appeared with a panicking Sci, fumbling with the machines and a sweating Ink.

"Blue three demons each have managed to enter Under fell and Undertale when a random rift appeared, we need you to get rid of them." Ink said as he gestured to a screen showing a rift that was being destroyed by Error.

"We have taken care of the rift, bring Edge with you and convince Classic to join us, he's been going trough a lot of pain right now." Blue nodded and ended the call.

He turned to Edge as the skeleton looked to him confused and slightly scared when he saw his mischevious grin.

"I just found a way to see if you can join the empire." Edge sweat dropped and followed the skeleton who broke into a sprint.

×××××××××××××××××××××
Meanwhile in another AU...
Third Person POV

A black dragon/fox hybrid screeched as it chased the monsters in Snowdin.

Monsters were running around, screaming and hiding. Asgore himself even went to see the commotion.

Undyne tried to fend off the beasts only to realize that they had armor on that didn't even get a dent when she threw a spear on it.

One demon had Asgore pinned, its jaws a few inches away from his face as it was being stopped by his trydant.

Undyne was in a similar situation, being cornered and about to be killed as the pitch black beast raised its claw.

Just before it could attack a bone hit its armored head making it growl in annoyance.

It turned to see a skeleton with a determined face and roared a disoriented screech.

"You will not hurt my friend! For I, the Great Papyrus will stop you!" He yelled but was thrown back as another demon that was even bigger than the two rammed him to a wall.

The leader screeched making the two somehow nod and three of them readied a dark glowing ball that was forming above their tail.

"Hey..." The three of them stopped and turned around as Undyne, Asgore and Papyrus quickly escaped and joined back with Frisk and the others.

"So this is what Ink said about demons wrecking Snowdin." The short skeleton had a lazy grin on his face as he seemed to be relaxed.

Papyrus scoffed, even if the situation was dangerous he didn't seem to care. Not anymore anyway.

Though he did question something as to everyone else who was listening. Who's Ink?

"You know demons like you..." He paused as the leader roared and the two smaller ones charged at him.