Chapter 6

A battle scene is about to happen (not the one from above XD well... Maybe) and there is a slight gore scene there but not to bad just bloody wounds but I wouldn't go that much to detail it just to let you know.

US! Sans POV

"I never thought I would be seeing you here Chara." I chuckled and looked at them with my uncovered eye.

My right eye was still damaged, even though I can still see through it, the crack stings.

I could tell they were also looking at the bandana that was covering it. It had a lot of blood on it, making it a crimson color.

"W-what happened to your eye?" I looked at the group with an emotionless stare, my everlasting grin just made it look more creepy.

"Oh nothing... Just a little 'accident'." I glared at Alphys with hate and seeing her flinch made me slightly better.

"That's why we're here to apologize." Pap looked at me with guilt. From so many timelines I have been through, I could see that he's only acting.

"Cut your stupid lie! I know a lie when I hear one!" I said making him go silent. 'I should know since I've been doing it half of my life.'

"I just stayed here to say goodbye." Chara took a step forward, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Why? Why would you leave? And what is this war that God was talking about?" I looked at her in shock before laughing.

"Why? Because it seems everyone doesn't need me now. And the war Ink was talking about is where every Sans needs to fulfill there real purpose. To fight and save the Multiverse."

"No! I'm not going to let you leave!" I sighed, placing a hand on my cranium and untying the badana, as it fell.

Something white glowed on my wrists before dissipating into slightly glowing grey chains.

"Fine then. We will have to fight, if you win, I'll stay, even if it won't do anything." I muttered looking at them as they looked down, thinking.

"But if I win I'm going to have to leave." My left eye flared a neon blue as my magic spiked.

"I accept." I stared at them intently, a knife appearing infront of them in a flash of white.

I summoned a bone and grabbed the two ends, one end had some bandages one it to keep it from slipping.

And just like a sheath, the other end slipped off showing the beautiful metal gleam in the light.

"Stop this Sans! Are you trying to kill each other?!" I clicked my tongue, looking at the queen.

"These blades are made of magic, so if we stab each other it won't kill us, only weaken us until the battle is over." At the corner of my eye I could see Alphys throw an axe at me.

"You're getting weaker." With a flick of a wrist, I caught the weapon and lifted it with ease, looking at it.

"And you're not even taking care of your weapon." I gripped the handle with a slight bit of pressure, crushing it almost completely.

"This is something you don't know about battle." I threw the axe back to Alphys, almost hitting her head and moved my gaze to Chara who was gripping the handle of the knife shakily.

"The fight never ends." At this they charged, swinging the knife at me as I easily deflected it with the sword.

I summoned a blaster making them gasp in surprise and swung the knife at it, killing it but not before it could stop the blast and dodged it.

I grinned as the knife went back to them like a boomerang.

"You're getting faster." I teleported in front of them, catching them by surprise.

"But not fast enough!" I swung my sword down at them and just as I expected, they deflected it with her knife.

But with the strength in my swing they couldn't hold it for long. I smirked as they moved the knife to stab my side, also moving out of the way to not get slashed.

I dodged the knife with ease and used my palm to push them with a bit of force. I went back to my fighting stance as she skidded backwards.

"Oh right, did I tell you that I'm not going to hold back?" I simply smiled as she wiped away the blood that was dripping down her chin.

"Must've forgot." I shrugged and sumoned a few bones and a blaster. With a raise of my hand, the bones flew straight towards them. They also dodged the attacks with ease.

"Did you really think that would hit me from so many times we've fought?!" I gave a lazy grin, something Classic would do and shrugged.

"Not really." I made one go back and it managed to tear a slit on their sweater. "But that did."

I charged up the blaster and the beam missed them by an inch as she dodged. I couldn't help but smile as I saw them panting. They were tired.

"I think I've won this match." I stated and made my sword disappear.

Chara looked at me in shock but stayed silent. They knew that if we continued they would get tired and still lose.

I set my gaze on the chains as it slowly stopped glowing, the magic fading away.

"I would either be thrown, slashed, kicked, trashed or even be turned to dust." I looked at the group in front of me and for the first time in my life.

I frowned.

"I will do anything to serve my brother, even kill if I must." I gripped my fist as my eyelights disappeared.

"But if my brother doesn't need me and wishes for my leave." I let my tears fall as my eyes appeared, staring at them. I could feel myself slowly fade.

"With my emotions sealed from my grin that can deceive." I gave them a small smile, my tears disappearing as I felt my feelings getting locked up.

"I will fade away as if I was never here." I pulled my hands away from each other as the chains broke.

In a flash of white they disappeared as I saw Chara try to reach for me. I looked at them before giving a grin, raising a hand of farewell.

"No! Sans!"

"As the chains of my imprisonment, disappear..."

××××××××××××××××××××××××
Well... Wasn't that deep
Sorry for the long update, by the way I am not Kai your original author because she is in the hospital gaurding her dad.
I am her friend Kyla and my sister (who acts like Fresh) Kristine will be handling the oneshots. You guys can just call me Error or Glitchy since Kai said I always acted like him or whatever.