Chapter 10

Kristine: Don't mind Edge who's banging on the screen 😅

What did you do? 😑

Kristine: I may have took his mustard 😇

Oh boi 😒 Oh! I almost forgot this chapter will mostly be a flashback in what happened to Classic and what happened in Underfell
Third Person POV

Before Edge and Blue arrived in Undertale...

"Please don't tell me I'm going to have to fight those demons?" Edge asked as he ran along side with Blue.

Sweat was trickling down his skull because of the mischevious grin that was still plastered on Blue's face.

"Then I won't." Blue chuckled and jumped, grabbing a branch and swinged his self to another, Edge following.

"I'm still going to do it anyways, huh?" He sighed as he readied his knife in his pocket.

"Yup." Edge mumbled something under his breath as they stopped and saw the three demons chasing the villagers.

Even Undyne and Papyrus was shivering as they saw one tear a house like it was paper.

Nevertheless the fish and skeleton monster charged only to be flung back like flies.

Edge growled and glared at the demon, Blue frowned at the sight.

"Don't let anger take over you, it'll cause even more damage." Blue calmly said, placing a hand on his shoulder calming the other down.

Edge sighed, he was right, charging forward mindlessly isn't the best strategy if you aren't trained to think of strategies by the second.

"Welp! Good luck!" His eyes widened when a strong force pushed him off the branch as he fell but managed to land.

Edge looked up to see one armored demon was about to slam their horn on Papyrus and his eyes disappeared.

In a flash, he appeared in front of a surprised Papyrus and blocked the horn with one hand gripping it tightly.

The demon tried to pull back but was thrown to a house, destroying the wall.

One winged demon flew at him as he took out his knife, throwing it at one of its wings.

The knife hit the joint making the beast shriek in pain, it missed Edge and before he could fly past him he grabbed the hit wing.

The demon grunted and was thrown at the incoming demon. They were sent tumbling into each other as the bigger began standing up.

"GRAAAAAAAA!!!!" It screeched and formed a dark shadow ball and smacked it with its tail.

Edge who was frustrated formed a giant blaster and shot out a huge beam, destroying the ball of dark energy.

The beam continued and hit the demon along with the other two as the armored demon dissipated.

The two were hit and shrieked making Edge and Blue's eyes widen as they heard them scream.

"PAIN!" Edge shook his head and watched them turn into a shadow like mist and dissipate.

"Congrats, you pass." He flinched as he jumped back a bit to see a smirking Blue.

"You, Edge are qualified to join the Skeleton Warrior Empire by killing three demons without proper training." Blue calmly said as if it was nothing and didn't mind the gaping monsters.

Edge smiled and watched as Blue placed his fist on his chest and brought it out.

"Till our very lives end," Edge for once gave a real smile and copied Blue's salute and tapped his fist with his.

"The Multiverse we defend." The two nodded at each other and a white glow appeared on Edge's wrists.

The glow disappeared and was replaced by the familiar chains and shackles. Edge looked at it for a second and began to speak as if he said it everyday.

"I would either be thrown, slashed, kicked, trashed or even be turned to dust."

"I will do anything to serve my brother, even kill if I must."

"But if my brother doesn't need me and wishes me to leave."

"With my emotions sealed from my grin that can deceive."

"I will fade away as if I was never here."

"As the chains of my imprisonment disappear."
×××××××××××××××××××××
Third Person POV

Classic sighed as he felt as if Papyrus had been more persistent than usual.

Not only that but he also noticed some of the other monsters were pretending to be happy around him.

He could see through their disguises so easily, they were getting annoyed by his laziness and puns.

What could he do? Knowing that every moment could just repeat like a video game and the outcome could be different gives you stress.

Knowing so much of this could drive you crazy if you can't hide it.

Heck he felt as if half his sanity was already gone from the constant genocide timelines.

Classic was lucky for this to be a pacifist timeline but it seemed as if he was slowly losing hope even more.

"Sans! Stop being so useless and recalibrate your puzzles!" Sans slowly looked up and saw Papyrus with a stern look on his face.

Undyne has been teaching him how to be more stronger now and it made him a bit more aggressive than he could be.

"Sorry bro, just a bit bone tired." Papyrus gritted his teeth stared at his older brother with hate.

"Would," The tall skeleton picked up the smaller one by the neck making him gasp in surprise.

"You," He picked him up by the neck as Sans found it harder to breath.

"Stop your useless and annoying puns?!" Pap gripped his neck tighter as Sans felt tears form from the corner of his eyes.

CRACK!

Papyrus dropped him as he gasped for air and tears slowly slid down his cheeks, not because of the pain but from what his own brother said to him.

Pap looked at his brother with hate and answered his phone as it rang.

"Hello? Ah! Undyne! What is it?" Pap walked off and ignored the slightly bleeding skeleton.

Leaving him in the cold arms of betrayal.

Timeskip to what happened to the last chapter...

Classic sighed as he pat the head of the little version of him. With Little being here he was more calm.

His eyes traveled the surroundings and watched Ink and Core fix the mess as Blue continued to heal him.

"Okay..." Little muttered and yawned, wrapping his hands gripping on Classic's torn shirt and tried to stop his tears.