Chapter 8

Extra long chapter ahead!
Third Person POV

"Finally! Home base!" Core said as they threw their arms up with glee.

It had took them hours before they reached the hidden area and it was filled with some Sanses who were walking around.

A lot of them though had frowns on their faces and a lot more were heard training in a large room.

A few though were already recovering and helped the others cheer up.

Blue smiled seeing this and followed the four as they entered a lab with a few equipments for a blacksmith like an anvil and other things.

"Since you're fighting these demons you're going to need some extra weapons if you lose yours." Horror said to their new companion and presented some knives, guns and other weapons.

"I'll choose the hatchets and pistol." The red eyed skeleton grinned and gave him the weapons with a combat knife.

"Never know when you'll need 'em." Blue nodded before following Ink and Core as Horror left.

They went through a door that had much more chemicals and experiments.

Blue gave a happy smile as he saw a familiar skeleton in a lab coat.

"Hey Sci!" The skeleton turned around and waved as he grabbed a red vile before going back to work.

Ink then took out something from his pocket and gave them to Sci.

"These are the blueprints for those mecha vechiles. I trust you in making this a success Sci." Ink said and patted his shoulder as the four eyed skeleton smiled and nodded.

"Of course I will. Anything can happen in the Multiverse." He said and poured the vile into a white glowing mixture and poured a black substance and a puff of smoke arised.

He pulled out a syringe and placed the liquid in it before turning to Blue.

"Hey Blue, do you mind being a subject?" Sci asked nervously as Blue thought about then smiled and shrugged.

"Sure, I don't mind." He rolled up his sleeve as Sci managed to inject it in his bones.

After he was done he pulled it out and wrote something on his clipboard.

"It might take a few hours for it to effect so why don't you rest for a bit?" He asked pointing the back of his pencil to a door behind him.

Suddenly feeling sleepy, Blue yawned and nodded going into the room to rest.

"So what was in that mixture, Sci?" Core asked as they slightly poked the container of the mixture.

"I got Blaster's permission to extract some of his DNA after making his stable collar to make a much more stable transformation." Ink blinked as he nodded in surprise with Core looking at him with amazement.

"Having Blaster forms would be handy and I seem to have got the solution." Sci said as he took out another collar.

"But if anything goes wrong I'll just put this on Blue if he gets unstable."
×××××××××××××××××××××
Third Person POV

In the cold snow walked a short skeleton who was heading to his post, grumbling to himself.

He had sharp teeth with one golden fang and wore a red turtleneck with a black jacket over it.

He let out a sigh as he sat down on his post, since Frisk made friends with everybody they decided to wait for another human instead.

He tried to keep his self awake by drinking some mustard but it was soon empty and he dozed off.