Chapter 5

The GIF above is not mine it belongs to the owner and I don't have much sad Underswap Sans in my phone. Also I have timeskipped this after three days.

US!Chara's POV

I hummed happily as I waved goodbye to Asgore who was also waving with a warm smile.

"Bye Dad! I'm off to visit Sans and Papy!" I shouted as I walked forward hearing his voice shout an 'okay'.

"Don't forget to say hi to Papyrus for me and be back before dinner!" I giggled at his protectiveness and continued.

"Hmmm... That's odd. Where's Papy?" I mumbled looking around for the tall,laid back skeleton,that was nowhere in sight.

I spotted a walking figure a bit far away and sprinted towards it seeing Asriel.

"Hey Asriel!" I called the goat boy,who turned to look at me and grinned as I stopped to talk to him.

"Howdy Chara! What are you doing here?" He looked at me with a smile as I sheepishly shrugged.

"I decided to visit Papyrus and Sans, but Paps isn't snoozing in his post." I explained and looked at Asriel,who seemed to give a face of disgust at the mention of Sans' name.

"Know where they are?" I asked him and the look on his face disappeared as fast as it appeared.

"Papyrus left Sans to live with Napstabot and Undyne and why would you want to visit that annoying skeleton?" This made me look at him in confusion and shock.

'Asriel wouldn't say anything like that.' I stood there in shock as I stared at his eyes, seeing anger in it while he talked about how annoying Sans was.

"O-oh thanks! I'll go to Undyne's lab then!" I said quickly and ran forward to Waterfall.

'What just happened?' That thought circled through my mind as I passed the Skelebros house. It looked a bit dull and no longer had the live atmosphere around it.

I frowned and ran faster, reaching Waterfall. I slowed down and made my way to Alphys' house.

"Maybe she knows what is happening..." I murmured, seeing her house. 'And maybe Sans is in here...'

I knocked on the door and waited for my scaly best friend. Finally, the buff dinosaur opened the door looking angry until she saw me and grinned.

"Hey there twerp! Came for some awesome BF time?!" She said with her loud voice, I gave a nervous smile and shook my head.

"Actually I was wondering if Sans is in there?" By the mention of him, just like Azzy, she gave a look of disgust and annoyance.

"You mean that weak little yelling idiot? Nope and he'll never be!" She exclaimed as I glared at her.

"How could you say that?! And even to your own friend!" I yelled at her as she crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.

"Please, I only befriended him because of Papyrus but he also couldn't take it and left him!" From what Alphys said my eyes widened and I bolted back to Snowdin.

'This is bad he couldn't stand something like this happening! What's happening to this timeline?!' As soon as I saw the once lively home I opened the door, which was fortunately unlocked.

The room was dark but due to the slight light from outside I could still make out the stairs, couch and TV.

Seeing nobody in the room, but a few unfinished tacos on the table, I went up the stairs.

I opened the door to Sans' room to only see nobody. Seeing this, I panicked and looked around the house to see anything that might be related to suicide.