"Liv, I miss you." "Yeah, I miss you too."

I woke up with a yawn and Embry's various ligments were spread on me. His arm was draped over my waist and his left was thrown across me. I quickly disentangled myself fromhis sleeping body and I crept to the door and peered out. Jacob was conked out on the floor with a pillow tucked carefully under him. I smiled and tiptoed downstairs. I grabbed a huge bucket and filled it with ice cold water. Emily said, "Prank on Jake. You need help dragging it upstairs?"

I looked at her and said, "I'm a wolfie, remember?"

She laughed as I broought it upstairs. Outside my door, Jake was still sleeping.I studied his face. His face was peaceful, and then I poured all the water on him. He freaked and his eyes shot open. He glared at me but then his eyes softened. I smiled and said, "I'm not mad, as long as you don't ignore me, bastard. Notice me for once." He laughed and pulled me by my white t-shirt, towards him. Then he dumped the remaining water on my head. I smacked him as he laughed.

I squealed, "Water makes white shirts see through!"

He winked and said, "I know." He stared at me and I smacked him. His eyes darted back to my face and he cupped my cheek. I looked at him confusedly, and he leaned in. Shoot, what do I do?

His lips brushed againist mine as I pushed him away. I said, "Jake, I can't." I ran into my room, and Embry looked at me sleepily. Then he saw my shirt and his eyes widened. I glared at him and ran into my closet and changed. By the time I was finished, Embry was on the bed, sitting up and he deadpanned, "What happened?"

I sat beside him and laid my head in his head and I said, "I imprinted on Jake a while ago. You know about the fight. Well, I just dumped a huge bucket of water on his head and then he dumped the rest on me. Then we talked and he nearly kissed me. I pushed him away and I ran in here. I just don't want to get hurt, if he goes back to Bella."

He said, "i'm going to play Dr. Phil for a minute."

He called, "Black, get in here."

Jacob came through my door and glumly sat on the edge of the bed. Embry took a serious manner and stroked his chin and said, "Now, Olivia, why didn't kiss Jacob?"

I said, "Because if I did, I would just dig myself deeper."

Jacob said, "Dig yourself deeper?"

I nodded and said, "It killed me to see you all over Bella, and knowing I'm exactly right for you. I imprinted. I was pretty much sick of being ignored and when you were about to kiss me, I freaked. I knew that you would just go back to Bella the next day. So I ran."

Embry exclaimed, "PROGRESS!"

Jacob said, "Shut up,Embry. Liv, I was only all over Bella, because I was hurting over you. I didn't think you liked me when I imprinted. I tried jealousy. It worked, but Bella needed me. Then afterwards, i acted, hoping that you would keep trying to work me through my "depression."

I glared at him and said, "You did all of that, instead of just telling me. Jacob Black, you are stupid, like honestly stupid. I liked you before the damn imprint."

Embry slipped out of the room. Jake grinned and said, "Yup."

I shook my head and smiled. I said, "Jacob Black, you're an idiot."

He grinned and he said, "So can i try again?"

He cupped my cheek in his hand and I understood. He crashed his lips on mine and fireworks shot through me, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pushed me down on the bed and he kept kissing me. I had thought about this since I imprinted and I was soaring. His lips were soft and they were pressed firmly againist mine. He licked my bottom lip and then Paul banged into the room.