Truth or Dare, etc.

He frowned and said, "Then, wha's the problem?"

I sighed, "You. You're the problem. You'll always go back to Bella. You did it today. How do I know you won't do it again?"

He pinched the bridge of his nose and whispered, "I won't."

I snarled, "I don't deserve lies."

He said, "Liv, I'm sorry."

i said, "Remember what I said with Dr. Phil over there? The reason I wouldn't kiss you is the same why I don't want to get involved with you again. I'm not masochistic. I mean, for God's sake, you were just on the phone with her."

He whispered, "Olivia, I loved you first."

My phone buzzed. I pulled it out, and flipped it open.

Alec: Hey Olivia, my friend Jason is new to town and would like to meet you. Would you like to give him a tour?

I smiled and typed, "Sure. How's seven?"

Jacob growled, "You know what could happen."

I said, "I don't think this is your opinion. I can go on a date if I want. Embry, do you care if I go on a date?"

He shrugged and said, "Nope."

I smiled and said, "Thankyou. My point exactly."

Jacob said, "You're basically cheating on me."

I widened my eyes and said, "No, we aren't tgether. And what do you call what you do with Bella?"

Emily called, "DINNER'S READY!!"

Everyone ran into the dining room, leaving Jake and I alone. He begged, "Please don't. Olivia, you don't know Alec."

I said, "I'm just giving his friend a tour of the rez. It's not officially a date."

I walked into the kitchen with Jake hot on my heels. I passed him his laxative plate and he took it. He went into the dining room and I grabbed my plate and followed him. There was a seat by Jacob open and one by Embry. I sat by Embry and I watched Paul, Sam, and Jacob eat there laxative pasta. Hehe. After everone finished eating, I helped Emily wash dishes. I said, "Do you mind if I go on a date?"

Emily smiled and said, "Nope, not at all. you might want to go get ready."

I grinned and ran upstairs. I put on skinny jeans and a pair of Vans. I found a v-neck that suited my body nicely and I oulled out my make up. I put on some eyeliner and mascara. I put on some blush and some lipgloss. I pushed my bangs to the side and I smiled at my reflection. I went downstairs into the living room. The guys wolf whistled and I bowed. They laughed and Jacob said, "You look beautiful."

Then Paul and Jacob clutched their stomaches and ran for the bathroom. Sam zoomed past me and Gosh, did it stink in here. I said, "Whoa, sweet mother of pearl, does it stink in here."

Jared coughed, "WHat did you do to them?"

I grinned evilly and said, "Laaxatives in their dinner. Don't get on my bad side."

Everyone laughed and my phone rang. I answered, "Hello?"

Alec said, "James and I are here."

I said, "Great. I'll be out in a minute."

Alec said, "okay, see ya in a bit."

I said, "I'm leaving. Goodbye, my bitches." I winked and everyone hugged me. I walked into the kitchen and I hugged EMily goodbye. I said, "The laxatives have taken affect."

Emily laughed and said, " I can smell it. Have fun."

I nodded and I walked out of the house. Alec was in a muscle tee, but he had nothing on Jacob. He was wearing jeans and Converse. His friend next to him, had caramel hair and had dark brown eyes. He was tanned and athletically built.