Ice skating is fun when you aren't being kidnapped

Ellie's outfit ^

Ellie's POV

"Come on Ellie we've got to hurry up! We don't want to waste any time!" My friend Alexis yelled at me.

We were all headed to the ice skating rink which included me, my friend Cole, my brother Blake, and my best friend Alexis.

I was grabbing my backpack from Cole's Dodge Charger and when I looked back up, they were almost at the entrance.

Wow thanks

I didn't want to be in a parking lot alone so I decided to speed it up. I began jogging to the entrance and I looked down to see my converse untied when I accidentally bumped into someone causing me to fall on my butt.

It caused a little bit of pain but nothing that I couldn't handle. I looked up to see a very attractive man with hazel brown soft hair and electrifying blue eyes.

He was wearing a white almost sheer V-neck shirt which I'm sure there was an 8 pack under. Over his shirt he was wearing a black leather coat and dark blue jeans with black boots. I didn't even notice that I was checking him out until I locked eyes with him and noticed a smirk on his face.

"Like what you see?" The man asked. I should have figured those would be his first words.

"Yea I actually do. All it needs is to be a little polished and cleaned up but besides that, I really think it's a nice jacket." I said giving him my own smile which he raised his eyebrows at.

I stood back up with the help of the guy when he said "Ok I see what I've got here. No need to be mean to me." He said pretending to be hurt. "Are you here alone?" He asked.

That totally doesn't sound creepy

"No I'm here with a couple of my friends and my brother. You?" I replied back.

"Nah I got no one. Just wanted to come here for some air." He said while stuffing his hands in his pockets. If I said he was cute it would be an extreme understatement. He's beyond cute he has the bad boy look but he also seems sweet but also that kind of player vibe. But he's very attractive.

"Well, it was nice running into you but I should go and catch up with my friends. Do you want to come with or do you have to go." I asked trying to be kind.

"Well I was just going to grab something from my car but you don't have to wait if you don't want to." He said beginning to walk backwards.

"Oh no it's fine I can wait." I said walking with him. We walked a little bit more until we reached a nice looking black Range Rover.

I waited patiently checking our surroundings seeing a couple walk in holding hands probably for a date or something fun to do. I wish I had a boyfriend that would take me places like this.

I've never had a boyfriend but I'm pretty for sure that Cole has had a crush on me for a while though. Even though he may like me, he just wasn't my type.

He has been my friend since middle school and he was basically my other brother but unfortunately he doesn't see me as a sister and instead a girl that he has a crush on.

I cut off my thoughts when I noticed the guy locking his door and was turning to head back to me.

"I like your car." I said as we began our walk to the doors.
"Thanks maybe I could give you a spin some time." He said smiling. It wasn't a smirk or a cocky smile it was a genuine smile making my stomach flutter.

I smiled back and nodded liking the idea of riding in a Range Rover. The rest of the walk was silent and I could feel him taking glances my way but I just pretended like I didn't notice them.