Gun point

Ellie's POV

"Finally, you made it." Carson's dad said after we walked into the warehouse that he wanted to meet up in.

I noticed 2 men that were near each side of each corner, holding guns, staring at us with wide eyes.

I looked back over at Carson's dad, and noticed they were privately talking, leaving me out and feeling uncomfortable.

I noticed that the ware house must have been pretty old. I looked back at Carson to see that he was pulling a way from the conversation and walking towards me, giving me an uneasy smile.

"What's wrong?" I asked, giving him a questioning look.

"Listen, you know how my father wants revenge?" He asked looking down, not meeting my eyes.

I brought my hand up to his chin and lifted it up, so his eyes met mine.

"Hey, look at me, yea what about it? And what's your dads name?" I asked caressing his cheek.

He quickly turned his head checking for his dad, which left to go into a different room, then turned back around.

"His name is Rick, and in order to get revenge we have to put paint and such on you to act as if you are hurt." He said, holding my waist, which sent shivers down my spine.

"So they want me to look like I've been tortured? Who will he send it to?" I asked shooting my eyebrows up.

"Um, well yo-your parents." He said, scratching his neck.

No way am I doing that! I'm not going to let them think I'm hurt!

"No! I'm not doing that!" I said backing away from him. I was continuously shaking my head and backing away from him.

"Princess listen to me, I am only doing this for you. If you don't, they will actually hurt you. My dad doesn't care, he can be nice one minute and cold hearted the next. It doesn't matter what he said before, he will do whatever he wants. Please just do this, for me, or for us." He said, taking a step closer, with each word he said.

I can't believe this! How can he want me to do this?

"No, I'm not doing this Carson." I said wide eyed, and backing up, until my back made contact with the wall.

Shoot, please don't let this happen.

"Please princess, I don't want you to get hurt." He said, placing each hand next to my head blocking me in. "Please, you have to do this. I don't want you getting hurt." He said cupping my face with his hand, making me look up into his eyes.

His eyes, I could look at them all day and be perfectly fine. He's done a lot for me, and I should do something for him. But will I be making the right choice? Why does he even want this? Why would he want me to be safe, I mean he's my kidnapper, why would he care?

"Why do you even care if I get hurt." I said, looking away from him.

"Be-because I um, I like you ok? There I said it! I have feelings for you, and I don't want you to get hurt. So please! Just do this for me!" He shouted, taking a few steps back.

I turned my head to look at him with my mouth slightly opened, and instantly felt bad. Carson held an expression of hurt and sadness, but I don't really know why.

I took a few steps towards him, while he stood there looking at the ground, not wanting to meet my eyes. I now felt bad, for making him feel this way. Ugh I really hope I'm making the right decision.

I took his face in my hands, and brought it up so that our eyes would meet.

"Carson, I trust you. I'll do it for you." I said softly caressing his cheek.