I dare you

Ellie's POV

I walked in to find a girl sitting next to Carson causing me to grow furious. Carson turned towards the door and saw my face and instantly stood up.

"Ellie let me ex-" I cut him off from talking, not wanting to hear any crap.

"No Carson I don't want you to explain! I'm going to grab my stuff and leave. You can continue what you're doing once I'm out got it?" I told him, giving the girl a glance then turning back to Carson.

His eyes held worry and concern in his eyes when he began to speak, "Please don't-"

"We never were together so stop acting like it! What ever we had before, it's gone and over with." I said as I turned away from Carson and walked up the stairs.

I decided that I needed to take a shower and grab some clothes for the trip. I took a shower while thinking about everything that has happened today and I realized how tired I was now.

I got out and wrapped a towel around me and looked at myself in the shower. I looked a lot different from before all of this happened.

I walked out and took out a t-shirt, yoga pants, a fleece jacket, and undergarments and put those on for the night.

I walked over to my closet and took out two suit cases and packed one filled with a bunch of tops, shorts, t-shirts, yoga pants, and other clothing items. For the other one I packed shoes and toiletries.

I walked downstairs to see Carson pacing and the girl still next to him.

The girl met my eyes and actually thought she had the privilege to speak.

"Honey please, I'm really not-" She started but was cut off by the doorbell ringing.

I walked to the door and opened it seeing a happy Nathan standing at the door.

"Hey Ellie I was just wondering if-" He stopped talking when he saw Carson.

The girl with Carson gasped while Carson grew extremely tense. I looked up at him and saw that he looked about ready to punch Nathan.

"Nathan what are you doing here?"I questioned him, ignoring Carson and the girl.

He opened his mouth to speak but Carson beat him too it.

"Leave this property, right now!" He yelled at Nathan who glared at him.

"I'm sorry am I missing something?"I asked towards Carson.

He took a step in front of me and wrapped an arm around me pulling me around him in a protective stance.

None of them responded but Carson pushed me away and towards the girl when Nathan took a step towards Carson, them still having a staring contest.

"Excuse me? You can't just push me like that!" I yelled at Carson.

"Would you shut up!" Nathan yelled at me causing my eyes to grow wide.

Damn he really was testing me right now.

"Do not talk to her like that!" Carson shouted and took another step towards him.

I couldn't help the smile that crept up my face from him sticking up for me like that.

"Aw I guess I know one of your other weaknesses, the boss would love to use her." Nathan said, taking a step towards Carson again.

The girl took one of my hands causing me to snatch my hand back and give her a glare.

She took my arm and pulled me close so she was able to whisper in my ear.