Security

Ellie's POV

Carson's been acting strange. He's had this possessiveness over me ever since Cole kissed my cheek.

He knows that I wouldn't ever like Cole, and plus I already told him my feelings about him so what is he afraid of?

Our time at Six Flags was up, and we were now walking to the exit.

"Ellie can I speak to you in private?" My mom asked, giving me a 'we need to have a serious talk' look.

I nodded my head and followed my mom to a bench and we both sat down.

I'm sweating so much, it's 80% outside, and we've been here for about 5 hours. I'm so tired I don't even want to talk.

"Ellie, is Carson someone who was kidnapped with you?" My mom asked suspiciously making me grow shaky.

"Um, no, he was the one who kidnapped me." I said, training my eyes on the ground while talking but lifted them to see my mothers expression when I was finished.

My moms face fell and she instantly stood up, me starting to stand up and giving a sigh, knowing she was going to blow up.

"Why are you dating your kidnapper? What on earth is wrong with you? Have you gone crazy!" My mother yelled but completely serious.

I looked towards Carson who was watching me with a curious expression and replied to my mom.

"Mom, I know it sound completely nuts, but I'm in love with him. I think. He has his reason for kidnapping me. I understand him and he understands me probably more than you!" I yelled back at my mom.

"What could possibly be a good enough reason to kidnap someone. I'm calling the police." She said as she took out her phone.

I quickly grabbed her phone out of her hand while she gawked at me.

"No mom you can't do that! Carson's dad has something important to him and if he didn't kidnap me, then Rick would kill his mother in front of him. So he had no choice. You can't assume someone is a bad person mom! He's the most caring person I know!" I said back, gripping the phone tighter when anger flooded me.

"Why does Rick want you?" She asked calmly after taking a few breaths.

I hesitated, looking down not really knowing what to answer.

I mean yeah I know I'm part of revenge plan but I don't really know much.

"Apparently I'm a revenge plan for Rick. I don't know why but Rick is mad at you and is using me as revenge." I answered, after thinking about what I was going to say.

The sun was scorching down on me, when I noticed someone from the corner of my eye, and my face instantly lit up.

"Dad!" I yelled, running towards him, cutting my mom off from speaking.

"Sweet heart!" My dad responded as he wrapped his arms around me, and held me tightly.

I've always been a daddy's girl. He was just different from my mom in ways, I guess. None the less though, I love them both the same.

We stayed together what felt like hours but was only a few minutes before I felt someone tap my shoulder.

I looked towards mom, and gave her a look telling her we will continue the talk later, and let go of my dad.

I noticed my dad had tears in his eyes, but wouldn't let them fall as he tried to blink them away.

"Dad, I'm fine, don't cry." I said, chuckling slightly from seeing him all sad.