Deal

Ellie's POV

(A/N: hey guys! Just FYI I decided to change Carson's dad's name to Rick. Just for all you guys who read the last chapter and thought it was Timothy. Thanks!")

Seeing David at gun point made me shocked at first making me freeze for only a few seconds. Reality hit me and I immediately screamed.

Rick and David's head both turned towards me while I could feel Carson nearing me.

Carson got in front of me and wrapped his arm around my waist nudging me behind him, in a protective stance.

Once his eyes landed on Rick and David he shouted, "Dad what are you doing?"

"Tell your friend to stop disrespecting me and maybe I won't shoot him." He said, having sweat on his forehead, and his hand shaking the gun.

"Dad, forget about him, let's do the video." Carson said, tightening his grip around my waist, while I placed my hands on his shoulder.

Rick looked at David and gave him a death glare before lowering his gun.

"Fine let's do it now." Rick said while walking towards us.

We moved a bit so he could walk in, while he pointed at the chair. I sat in it, before Rick said, "Carson tie her up."

I began to panic as Carson neared me, and was about to get up when Carson pushed me down causing me to fall back in the chair.

He leaned down and began to tie the ropes but leaned his head closer towards me.

"Don't worry princess, I'm not going to tie them hard. I'm going to be here with you. I won't let anything happen to you." He said, after tying the nots.

He pulled away and looked away towards Rick to see him distracted by David, and leaned in and kissed my head.

A blush attacked my cheeks while he chuckled and walked back towards Rick telling him that I'm ready.

"Ok sweet heart, we are going to record a video and you will have to say everything that is written on the card, got it?" Rick said, grabbing a tripod and placing a camera on top.

He grabbed a set of cards under the cart and held them out, so I could read them.

He pressed a button on the camera and mouthed 'go' indicating for me to read the card.

"Hey mom, it's Ellie. So I'm in a bit of trouble and I need your help. Do you remember a man named Daryl? He was one of your ex-boyfriends and apparently you caused him his life. I don't know all the details, but his brother wants to talk to you. He wants you to meet up with him and make a deal with him." I hesitated looking up at Carson then at Rick.

He nodded his head again wanting me to continue. I sighed and looked down at the ground before looking up and continuing to read the card.

"If you want to see me, you have to meet us at 18 canton street, we will text you all the detail soon, and you must come alone. Not even dad can come, only you. See you soon mom, I love you." I finished, as Rick set the cards down and pressed the button again, causing the recording to stop.

"Good job, now you may leave." Rick said shooing us off.

"Wait Rick, do I actually get to see my mom?" I asked hoping that he would say yes.

He gave me a sinister smirk before replying with, "Nope just part of the show."

He walked out of the room, leaving me with my mouth opened and my eyes filled with sadness. I stood there like a statue feeling all the emotion run out of me.