A single persons get away

Ellie's POV

"Ah stop! Close the blinds!" I yelled. I instantly felt the bed lighten and felt the room go dark. I slowly opened my eyes and fully opened them when my eyes adjusted to the little light still shining through.

"Hey Ellie are you ok?" I deep husky voice asked. I was feeling a lot better, although my head was hurting me I was fine.

"Yea, it's just my head is killing me." I said holding my head.

I noticed that I had changed out of my clothes from yesterday and was now in yoga pants, a Alabama shirt, and white sock. Did he change me?

"Here I got you this." He said handing me 2 bags.

I opened them up and gasped, there was so much stuff. The first bag contained tons of food. It had Salt and Vinegar chips, Pizza Pringles, Pretzels, Sour Patch Kids, Twix, Snickers, Curious George Gummies, Doritos, and Takis.

The second bag held a couple of Victoria Secret underwear, that was to exposing, Nike shorts, and at the very bottom were pads and tampons. I looked back at Carson and gave him a confused expression.

"What is this for? I'm confused." I said putting everything back in the bag.

"Well you see," he said taking a deep breathe showing that he was nervous, "well last night I was changing you into some comfortable clothes when I noticed that there was a blood stain on your pants. I knew what that was and decided to be an amazing boy- uh um an amazing friend and get you stuff so you'll be relaxed." He said slightly blushing while he looked down at his hands.

I couldn't help but wonder what he was going to say when he said friend. He did say boy, so could he have tried to say boyfriend but realized that we aren't together? And what if the reason he was going to say boyfriend was because maybe he wanted to be my boyfriend? I mean, I doubt. Why would he want to be with me? Out of all the people there are so many other good looking people, considering I'm not. Plus he's my kidnapper, but I can't deny the feelings I'm starting to grow on him.

I placed my hand on his and looked up at him. When he felt my touch, he looked up at me with hope in his eyes.

"Carson, thank you. I'm honestly really happy now that you got me these things so that I don't have to get up. It means a lot, and it's fine that you changed me. You did that because you thought of me and thought I would want to be comfortable. I trust you, so thank you." I said giving him a genuine smile.
He smiled back and held my hand for a bit, before another thing hit my head hard. My eyes grew wide and I started to panic. I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and unlocked it. I immediately pressed dial and heard the buzzing begin.

"Ellie?" Said the familiar voice.

"Cole!" I said beginning to become so much happier to hear his voice.

"Ellie, thank the lord you are alive! Are you ok? Please tell me your well, and happy. I promise you that when I find the dumb azz who did this I will kill him!" Cole yelled through the phone.

"Cole, I'm ok I promise." I looked back up at Carson and gave him a soft smile. "Actually, I'm perfect." I said slowly.

"What do you mean you're perfect? How are you not dead is my question. What have they done to you? Have they hurt you." He hurriedly asked.

"Cole I told you I'm fine! To be honest, I've been better than I was with my old life." I said, bringing my hand back to meet Carsons. He brought his head down lower to mine and kissed my cheek causing my cheeks to heat up. I smiled and listened to what Cole began to say.

"What do you mean?"

"Listen Cole, it's not that I don't miss you guys, because I freaking do a lot, but I'm having one of the best times. I'm not hurt, I've gone to the mall, I've gone to the movies, I'm having an amazing time here. There's someone here who has been treating me amazingly. He has done so much for me, and he's taking care of me. Cole, please don't do anything. Don't hurt yourself or don't try to kill yourself. Please don't do it, for me." I finally finished.