Marry me?

Ellie's POV

1 month later

"Come on guys! You need to stop making out on your kitchen counters! I mean you cook on that!" Franci yelled at us.

"Maybe you should just stop coming over." Carson yelled back at his sister.

"Hey! Be nice to your sister." I yelled at him as I pushed him away.

Carson groaned but helped me off the counter as we walked over to Franci.

"So do you guys wanna go to the mall?" Franci asked.

I looked up at Carson and gave him a smirk as he did the same and we both nodded.

I looked into Carson's eyes, replaying that night.

***Flash Back***

We've been in Paris for about a week and Carson insisted on taking me out on a date.

We went and had a picnic on a hill that over looked a beautiful meadow while showing a bit of the Eiffel Tower. There were rose pedals and lit candles everywhere, making it so much more romantic.

After dinner we began to walk back to The Eiffel Tower when Carson asked me a question that took me off guard.

"Where do you see yourself in the  future?" He asked.

I slowed my pace down a bit to really think about it. Where do I see myself? One things for sure, I see myself with the love of my life. I see us having a big family in a big house. We will be amazing parents and we'll be living the life.

There's no other man in the world that I see besides Carson.

"Ellie you ok?" Carson asked snapping me back from my thoughts.

I turned my attention to him and looked deep into his eyes.

"You wanna know where I see myself in the future? I see myself with you Carson. I see us growing old. I see us having children, and then having grandchildren. That's where I see myself. Because I love you." I said sincerely.

He stared at me like I had just given him a year supply of chocolate, and wrapped his arms around me.

"I see exactly, absolutely everything that you just said." He said, as he softly placed his lips on mine.

Our lips moved in sync as we shared probably the most passionate, loving, and amazing kiss yet.

"I love you so much Carson." I whispered as a smile spread onto my face.

"I love you too Ellie." He whispered back as a grin of his own spread across his face.

We continued our way to the tower and looked up at it with adoration.

"Ugh it's so beautiful!" I said.

"Not as beautiful as you though." He said as he held my hand.

"You're so cheesy." I said as I couldn't help but smile.

"Cheesy for you." He replied as he took my hand and led us up.

We had to take several flights of stairs in order to get to the highest level but when we did, it was worth it.

The view was absolutely beautiful and breathtaking.