Makeout seccions

Ellie's POV

"How do you think about this top?" Franci asked as we walked into a different store.

"Um it reveals to much and it's too sparkly." I said as I examined the top.

"I think it would look absolutely sexy on you princess." Carson whispered into my ear.

This caused shivers to run down my spine as my face flushed a deep red, and I buried my face into Carson's chest.

He smelled like old spice but with a mix of a really fancy cologne. I inhaled his sent even more causing shivers to run down my spine once again as he chuckled at me.

"Did you just sniff me?" Carson asked in amusement.

"Did you just question me?" I asked trying my best to be serious.

"Did you just answer me with a question?" He asked back flashing me a smirk.

"Did you just avoid my question? Did you just give me your drop dead smirk?" I retorted back.

"Did you call my smirk sexy? Did you just question my question with another question?" He continued on.

"Did you just-" I was about to finish until Franci cut the both of us off.

"Enough! You guys act like an arguing married couple! Chill out. Now how about this dress?" Franci asked holding up a dress.

I couldn't help but blush and look down to the ground at the words "married couple." It caused butterflies to swarm my stomach at the thought of being partnered for life with Carson.

I looked back up at him to see him already grinning down at me with a genuine smile.

"Hold up, is there something I'm missing?" Franci asked.

Well about that, we haven't told Franci about us being engaged. And the only reason why is because we were going to wait for dinner tonight. Speaking of which, is something I have to explain.

"Nope everything's fine!" I yelled out quickly.

"Ellie, what are you not telling me?" Franci asked.

"Well we," I said looking up at Carson but then directing my attention back to Franci, "will tell you tonight."

"What's tonight?" She asked.

I gasped and looked back up at Carson who was staring down shyly trying to avoid me.

"Did you not tell your sister! How could you! I told you to tell her!" I yelled out at Carson.

"I know and I'm sorry babe. I just, I don't know. She's been prying to much in to our life." He said looking up at Franci.

This caused Franci to frown and take a few steps back and walk away from us.

"Carson what is the matter with you! She's your sister! You do realize we are only staying for two more nights and then we leave. You won't see her for a while! At least make it the most you can." I said walking a way from Carson.

"Wait where are you going?" He asked worriedly.

"To find your sister." I simply said before walking away.

***A few days before***

"What are we going to do?" I asked Carson as I paced our living room.