Fist fights

Ellie's POV

"I love you so much mom!" I said as I squeezed the daylights out of her.

"I love you too sweetie, I'll see you soon right?" My mom said into my shoulder.

"Yes we'll be back in a few months." I said as I pulled back.

She nodded and gave me a sad smile which I returned and turned towards Alexis.

"Don't forget about me Ellie. I love you so much." Alexis said as she wrapped her arms around me.

"I could never do that. They'll never be anyone like you Alexis. I love you too." I said.

So after days of packing and shipping them off to Turks, buying the house, buying the tickets, and driving down to the airport, the day of leaving my family and friends had come.

Not like I haven't done it before but this time I have to say goodbye which is tough.

"Come on Alexis I wanna say bye to my sister." Blake said as he pried me off of her.

"No don't! I want my best friend!" I shouted at him as squirmed and laughed.

"Oh come on, I give better hugs." He said as he eventually forced me to face him.

He wrapped his arms protectively around me as he nuzzled his head into my neck.

I wrapped my arms over his shoulder in a very comfortable hug. I saw Carson talking to my dad while they were both smiling causing me to smile.

"Don't do anything you'll regret in the future Ellie. Be safe, I trust you with Carson and I trust that he will keep you safe." He said into my shoulder.

I pulled away and nodded my head as I saw his eyes get glossy.

"I love you little sis." He said as he furiously wiped his eyes.

"I love you too big bro." I said back. 

I hugged the rest of my family as I also gave short responses whenever they would talk about seeing them soon or to call every now and then.

"Flight 34 to Turks and Caicos now boarding." A lady voice came from the intercoms.

I looked down, feeling pretty sad about leaving my family again but knowing it was for the best.

"I love you guys." I said when I looked up.

My dad, mom, brother, Alexis, and lastly Franci all had glossy eyes as I said my good bye.

"Come on princess, we have a new life to begin." Carson said as he took my hand in his.

I gave each and everyone of them one last smile before we both turned around and headed towards our gate.
***

"Holy crap it's beautiful. How did you afford this?" I questioned as I stared amazed at the house in front of me.

The house gave a big hawaiian look as it had small lights and small patios around the front.

"I just have a lot of money saved from my previous job." Carson said as he took our carryons out of the car.

David had been in the Turks airport waiting for us with a car, and I'm assuming Carson's and David's favorite car is a Range Rover.

"Hey man what's good?" Carson casually said as him and David did a bro hug.

"Nothing much, I've been spending most of my time with Isabella. I want to ask her soon though." David said dreamily.

"Wow how long have you been together? 2 or 3 years?" Carson asked as he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me close to his chest.

The little things he does causes an army of butterfly's to invade my body and makes the heat rise up to my cheeks.