15 years

Sasuke POV

It's been 15 years since I last saw Naruto. To be honest I missed him so much.

Everyday his in my mind. I wondering if he has kids or if his got married yet.

My marriage with Sakura is not romantic if anything we're more like friends I've never even slept in the same room as her.

We where both forced into this marriage. Her reason was so she could get her mothers fashion company.

She was even upset that I had to leave Naruto. She even tried to convince me to date him in secret.

With a sigh I stared to work on my papers once again. However a few minutes later Sakura busted in through the door with her laptop in her hands.

"SASUKE LOOK!"
She yelled opening the the laptop and showing me a video of a concert with two teens on the stage.

A girl with short brown hair and eyes stood beside a boy with a familiar blonde hair and ocean blue eyes.( a/n the pic)

Then the girl said" HEY EVERYONE IM HANA UZUMAKI AND THIS IS MY TWIN BROTHER HARUKI UZUMAKI!!! I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOURSELVES!!!"( play video)

With that they started sing and dancing on stage. I could feel my stomach sink when I heard that last name.

My Naruto had moved on from me and he had kids now. Maybe it's just another family. I mean a lot of people probably have that last name right?

"Sasuke what are you going to do?" Sakura asked as I stood up and headed for the door.

"I'm going to find some twins." I said and walked out.

Hana POV
Today was a free day which meant I didn't have anything to do and neither did my brother. No acting, no singing, no recordings, no fashion shows, no nothing.

You see both my brother and I sing but it's not the only thing where known for.

I sing, act and write books every now and then. My bother sings, directors, and is a painter.

Our manager is aunt Hinata which is a pretty good thing.

"HANA WOULD YOU HURRY UP!!" My brother yelled from downstairs and I just continued to brush my teeth.

"IF YOU DONT HURRY IM EATING YOUR RAMEN!" With that my eyes widen and I ran into the kitchen.

"HARUKI DONT BE AN ASS!" I yelled when I saw my ramen was perfectly fine.

"Language young lady. Now sit down and eat your food." My mom said as she walked over to me wiped some toothpaste off my face.

"Sorry mum." I whispered and sat down to eat my food.

"Mom who acts more like father?" My jaw dropped when Haruki asked that. Mom wasn't very fond of talking about that man but Big brother didn't really care if mom was or wasn't.

"Well to be honest you act a lot like your father but Hana looks like him." Mom said with sigh.

It was true both my mom and brother had beautiful blue eyes and blonde hair while I had brown hair and eyes. I was the odd ball out and I was bullied as little kid for it.

I guess my mom noticed my silence because she came up to me, hugged me, and whispered

"you're perfect just the way you are my little princess." With that my mood went up and I was back to my old self.

"So are we just going to sit here and talk all day or are we going to the festival!!" I said with excitement.

"Jeez could you be any louder you dobe?"Haruki said under his breath while covering his ears.

"Can you be any more boring teme?"I spat back but before we could continue arguing my mom's phone ringed.

I'm going to be honest this is really fun to write. I know it's a bet cliche because the whole twins look like one parent but act like the other but it's really fun to write it so far well bye😃