Please

3rd POV

Naruto ran right to his parents house once he heard that Hana had gotten hurt. A thousand thoughts racing in his head as he regretted ever getting in a fight with her.

He barged into his parents house to see his them in the attached kitchen. While Sasuke and the twins looked up at him from the couch.

His heart sank as he saw his youngest with bruises running up and down her arms and some even painted on her once pale face.

Naruto quickly made his way towards her and only dropping to his knees once he was in front of her" Oh my god... My poor baby girl." Naruto whispered as he pulled her into a hug.

"I'm so sorry mom I WAS *hiccup* W-WRONG AND I SHOU-" Hana sobbed as she apologized to her mom only to be hushed by her mother.

"Oh sweetheart it's not your fault. You were right you have the right to know who your father is. Even if I don't want to share my beloved angles with him. I'm so sorry for everything." Naruto said as tears leaked out of his eyes.

Unknown to him Sasuke was looking at the three of them. He smiled softly as he watched Naruto act like a mother asking both twins a million questions.

In that moment it was as if they were a big happy family that was until Naruto said."So even though you two have meet your father I'll still introduce him to you." Naruto signed" this kids this is Sasuke Uchiha your father..." for a while there was only silence in the room.

Then Hana got a huge smile. She then got up and hugged Sasuke." Welcome to the family Uchiha!!!!" Hana said . She knew that her mother was finally accepting the idea that Sasuke would now be seen a lot more.

"Well kids time for bed it's 11:15 and you two need some rest. Hana if anything feels strange come get me and Haruki make much she does come to me ok. Love you both." With that Naruto kissed both of them on the forehead and push them off. Ones the twins were out of sight.

Naruto then turned his head and glared at Sasuke before he said" I'm warning you Uchiha if you hurt my babies I'll rip your head off." With that Naruto walked off to the other guest room while cursing under breath.

Sasuke was left dumbfounded. He didn't know what to do, should he go home? Should he go and say good night to his beloved twins? Should he just stay? These thoughts ran in his mind as he spaced out in silence.

"Sasuke sweetheart you should stay." Kushina said as if she could read his mind." Now go on he wouldn't have the heart to push you out of  the bed." She said as she pushed towards the bedroom.

"What if he does?" Sasuke paused as dread waved over him." Sasuke, Naruto loves you so much. He might deny it but you are what he needs so go and get him." With that said Kushina pushed him into the room and closed the door.

"Sasuke what are you doing?" Naruto asked as he sat up from the bed." Your mother said for me to sleep here." Sasuke tried to keep his voice even and his face emotionless.

"...Whatever"  Naruto said as he laid back down and the raven climbed into the empty stop and they both laid in silence.

"Sasuke please don't hurt them." Naruto whispered in the moonlight room. His back facing his children's father."Please Sasuke if your not going to stay, if you're not going to fight to be with them then leave them now."

Sasuke was shocked sure he hadn't known his kids for that long but he still had a deep love for them. The same deep love that he had always held for Naruto." You don't have to worry." Sasuke whispered as he pulled Naruto into his chest.

Both soon fell into a peaceful sleep that they hadn't had in such a long time.

Next morning with the twins ❤️

Both Haruki and Hana had gotten up earlier then usual mainly because Hana had finally felt the pain from yesterday's encounter.

"Hana  go back to bed. I'll get your breakfast and some pain killers." Haru said as he brushed his sun colored hair.

"What nooo I'll go too. Oh I almost forgot, Haru why do people refer to mom as a boy?" Hana asked from the edge of her bed.

"Mother has both female and male parts. It's called ambiguous genitalia if I'm not mistaking." Haru said as he walked to the door while Hana followed.

"Oh I didn't know that." Hana said as she stepped down the stairs. They could smell ramen as they walked into the kitchen where they their mom and father.

"MORNING!!!" Hana yelled as she stood next to her brother." Haven't I told you not to yell dobe!" Haru yelled as he faced his sister.

"What have a problem teme?" Hana questioned as she rested her hands on her hips.

Sasuke watched speechless as he saw the two arguing just like he and Naruto had before they dated." Ok you that's enough." Naruto settled the twins down and smiled as another day started just this time they had what had be missing.

*~*~*~

So did you guys like it!? Sorry that I didn't write this sooner but high school really is a nasty thing. Also I've been reading the Harry Potter book series and it's so good. I have also been obsessed with Hamilton the musical so yeah do you guys like either of those things or do you something else? Anyways I hope you liked it night😊😊