Fighting

Haruki' POV

As we made our way back home I looked at the clock to see that it was 1:45am.

After learning about who could be our father Hana didn't want to go home so we went to an ice cream shop. Where we ate in silence.

Now as we where walking through the door I could tell that all hell was about to break loose.

Hana and I walked in to see our mom in the living room.

" WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU TWO!?!" Yelled our mother with anger."KIBA CALLED ME SAYING YOU TWO RAN OUT OF THE STUDIO AND YOU EVEN TRIED TO MAKE HIM TELL YOU WHO YOUR FATHER IS!!!! TELL ME EXACTLY WHY YOU NEED TO KNOW WHO YOUR FATHER IS?!?"

Mother now had a red face and I could tell that Hana was just ready to yell right back at her." Why? What do you mean by that?! I CANT BELIEVE YOU WOULD EVEN ASK THAT! WE HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW WHO OUR DAD IS AND I FOR ONE DO WANT TO KNOW!!" Hana yelled just as loud as my mother which shocked both of us considering that Hana is never one to yell back.

"You want to know what happened to your father? He left for money that's what happened now drop the subject and stop looking for him." Mother said in a very serious voice.

"No" was the only thing Hana said."Go to your room you're both grounded." With that I grabbed Hana's hand and dragged her upstairs to the room.

Once inside Hana grabbed a pack bag and started to fill it up" what are you doing now?" I asked as she got another bag and started filling it up with my things.

"How about we visit grandpa and grandma? That well be fun and they always did agree that we should know both of our parents." Hana said as she stood up and handed me my bag.

"Wouldn't mother get worried?" I asked with a bored tone.

"Knowing our grandparents they'll tell mom." And with that we started to climb out the window and in to the car.

~Time skip to grandpa's place~

After we expanded what happened at home and leaving out that we know who could possibly be our father grandma just sighed.

"Naruto is just scared that he might lose you." Said grandfather as he gave us hot coco.

"Well mother shouldn't be worried about that." Hana said in a sad voice. Knowing her she probably felt bad about yelling at mother.

"Let's call it a night yeah. We've all had a very long day. So up you two and off to the guest room." Grandpa said with a smile and with that we went to bed.

3rd POV

Minato and Kushina sat in the kitchen in silence. Both of with debating if they should talk or not.

"We have to tell him." Kushina said breaking the tension.

"Honey  do you real think that's a good idea?" Minato questioned his wife.

"Won't you want to meet Naruto if you never knew he was alive and once you did know he was won't you want to see him even more knowing that he was looking for you?" Kushina asked as see looked straight into her husband's blue ones.

"Ok sweetheart call them." Minato said as he got up and kissed the red head night before heading to bed.

Kushina then grabbed her phone and dialed a pink head female." Hello Sakura. I was wondering if you and Sasuke wanted to go to the festival tomorrow?"

*~*~*~

So I haven't updated in a while sorry. School was being a bitch then my mom redid my whole room so that's why I was gone. I hope that you liked this chapter. Also if you don't know who Minato and Kushina are they are Naruto's parents. Well I hope you enjoyed and Merry  Christmas or whatever you celebrate bye 😁😁