MAX MY BOY!!!

3rd POV

Once Max was let in the house he made his way to Haru's room. It had been a little over a week since Max last saw his blonde boyfriend. He walked up the stairs and only stopped in front of Haru's door. Should he knock? Or should he just barge in?

"MAAAAAAAAAXXXXXXX!" Heard a familiar voice yell out his name from behind him. He turned around to see Hana booking it to him. He was then tackled in a bear hug by the brown haired girl.

"Wooo clam there Hana!" Max said with a chuckle as he patted the girls head.

"Where have you been? Why haven't we seen you? Did you and bro get in a fight? If you did I'll bet him up." The girl said as she turned more serious towards the end.

"No everything is fine I was just busy with work." Max said as he pulled out of the hug." Hey brat what are you doing." Haruki asked as he wrapped his arm Max's neck.

"Well I was just hugging Max. He was my friend before he was your boyfriend." Hana said as she stuck out her tongue.

"Well I think that you're getting way too handies with my boyfriend." Haruki pulled Max into a protective hug. Max didn't say anything as he watched the twins fight. It always surprised him how jealous Haru could get over him.

If Max hadn't spent most of his life around the two he won't be able to handle the twins.

"Came on guys I love you both." Max said nervously said."Yeah but you love me more." Hana stated with a pose." Ha like hell he does! Shoo shoo!!" With that Haru pulled Max into his room closing the door.

"WAIT OPEN THE DOOR!!!" Hana pounded on the door." HANA KUSHINA UZUMAKI WE HAVE TWO GUESTS IN THE HOUSE AND IT IS LATER!!!! POUND THAT DOOR ONE MORE TIME AND YOU'ER GROUNDED!!!" Naruto yelled from downstairs.

With that the pounding stop. For awhile Max and Haruki just sat their. Max know that something happened in the blonde's life. He didn't know how he knew, he just felt this sort of uncertainty that didn't feel his own. It felt like he had just walked through a light rain. The feeling was there but it didn't affect him much. On the other hand Haru didn't know what to even tell his boyfriend. Sure his dad was in his life but it didn't feel right. The relationship felt forced, rushed like if someone was trying to glue a whole bunch of random pieces of glass from an alleyway.

"Haru what's wrong?" Finally Max asked. With that Haru explained everything. Max wasn't sure if he should be happy for him or sad.

"Max I'm confused. I wanted him in my life. I wanted Hana to feel like she had a father, that she belonged to our family. However, it doesn't feel right it's like we have a different vibe." Haru said as he hugged Max.

"Oh love, everything will be fine. You just need time to get used to each other. Besides you wouldn't be alone you have Hana, your mom, me." Max held him closer with a sad smile on his lips. It was as rare to see Haru so unsure about a problem.

"Max well we... do you think that.. we'll end up like my parents did." Haruki's voice was small." What of course not! We are a lot more smarter then them. They are so different from us. We'll be fine. Sure fights will happened but we have always figured it out." Max said as he looked into his blue eyes. Haru gave him a quick kiss onto his lips and then tighten his hold on him.

"Ok well I'm going to go take a shower." Max said as he pulled away from Haru and went to his closest, pulling some pjs out." Wait I thought we were having a moment." Haru said as he looked slightly with annoyed.

"We where but it's late and I have to take a shower so we can go to sleep. Plus if we're going to be together forever there will be plenty of heart to heart moments." He kissed Haru's nose and went off to the shower. Haruki really was lucky to find and score such a good guy. After awhile Max came in only to find Haru asleep." Omg at last cover yourself up with a blanket." With that Max went to sleep as well.

*~*~*

So I haven't written in a long time and to be honest I was being lazy. However I also found that I was having a hard time in thinking how I wanted this story to go. You see I don't want to have a evil in this story because that's not how life works. Sure we all have a person or people we dislike but their life's don't revolve around us. So I want this to be more emotional, in the sense that our own minds can get to us. Well that's all sorry it took so long. Night🙂