ANIME CENTER

POV Haruki
I could see Hana's face become worried as mother was talking on the phone.

"Right I'll be right there bye... I'm sorry guys but no festival today maybe next time." Mom said and started to her things to leave.

"What?! No,
no it's a free day! We never have free days!!" Hana said with a sad scream voice.

"I'm sorry I really am but I have to go bye." And with that mom left leaving a very sad Hana.

With a sigh I got up and picked up my car keys."Go put your shoes on." I said and headed to the car.

Once I got in the the car Hana came in and sat in the passenger seat. I then drove us to the mall. There we got out and went in." What are we doing bro bro?" Said my sister with wonder in her eyes.

"Anime Center." I said simply as we walked to our destination."REALLY?! I THOUGHT YOU HATED THAT PLACE!!! OH THANK YOU!" And with that she ran off to her favorite place.

After a minute or two I caught up with her only to see her with a bunch of stuff in her arms."You can only get three things then we're headed off to the studio to record. Got it?" I said as my face kept the same expression as always.

"WHAT?!? YOU CANT DO THAT TO ME BRO!!" She said with a pout with a sigh I finally said"Fine you can get five things and only five. Understood?"

She then nodded and went on with her business.

One hour later

After an hour of being in that store we finally started to head to the studio. Once there we walked in to hear very loud yelling that sounded familiar.

I was about to go and see what was happening until Hana grabbed my arm and held me back." Wait Haru let's listen."

With that we both tiptoed over the door leaned our ears on it to hear better.

"Naruto maybe it's time to tell them." Said Aunt Hinata.

"And tell them who their sad excuse of a father is? Yeah no thanks." Mother spat.

"They will find out who their father is. Hana and Haruki are very smart kids not just that but Hana is a girl version of him and Haruki acts just like him. So you can either tell them yourself and have a stranger bond or they can find him by themselves." Said Hinata then we hear footsteps coming to the door.

I quickly pulled my sister out of view and hid out of sight. Once she was gone Hana asked "You want to find father don't you?".

I did want to look for him even if Hana didn't give two fucks for him I did some how. I nodded and with a sigh she got up with a big smile.

"Well I guess that we're going to look for him you know since we're partners in crime." With that she helped me up and we headed to the recording room.

Sorry guys I know that it's shit and short but high school is a bitch to freshmen! Anyways I hope you enjoyed this still night!🤗
P.S is there an Anime Center because I don't know tbh