Hey again

Sorry for not updating this book! I haven't been bothered to do it.
So what's happened lately? Well I did a workshop with the Lord Chamberlain's men and watched Much Ado About Nothing, and both were freaking fantastic. I am a lowkey Shakespeare enthusiast anyone else?

Erm....some occasional fun lessons at school and a weird IQ/general knowledge test.

Rehearsing the school play A Midsummer Night's Dream! A lot of my friends are also in it so YAY.

And this weekend I went to a ballroom dancing lesson with 3 close friends. That was awesome I bet no one here can quickstep and cha cha cha.

You know what the best type of dancing is its Scottish country dancing I love it cos it's so fun and easy. No experience needed.

Today I have been busy trying to do stuff and partially succeeding. Example: RN I should be writing the new chapter of Superwholock. But I've already started so it's coming.

While I'm writing this my sisters are playing really weird club music that's not really music and dancing.

Musicals and Fandoms over popular (you're gonna be popuuularr) any day am I right?

I'm gonna finish that chapter for you guys now but have some funny stuff

Insult of the week: I would challenge you to a battle of wits, but I see you are unarmed.

Shakespeare quote of the week: and though she be but little, she is fierce (from the school play but it also describes me!!)

Quote of the day (said by me): I don't always get hiccups but when I do I....*whacks toes on chair* AAHHHHHHH........GONY....BEYOND POWER OF SPEECH.
(I was trying to say "I don't always get hiccups, but when I do I get them 3 times in one day" btw cos it's true