Dr Strange! (Spoilers) (duh)

I feel like I should post about this movie because it was so good.
I have noticed that Benedict always seems to play the same character, like the arrogant genius guy who meets someone who sort of teaches him to be nicer and do good stuff.
I was so not prepared for that car crash anyone else? Don't read medical reports and drive, kids.
I felt sorry for him after though. "no one could have done better."
"I could have done better"
Neurosurgeons can't have shaky hands.....poor him.
The actual place, Kamar taj, was cool though. Imagine having your head messed with like that when you're a doctor "Have you seen that before in a gift shop?"😂
I just love this
"What's this, my mantra?"
"The wifi password. We're not savages"
And Wong was the best. Beyoncé, people.
It was just so good!! He makes such a great superhero, his American accent is way better than mine and his cape is hilarious. The fighting bits were dramatic too.
Poor Christine having to deal with his otherworldly problems without understanding them😂 I kinda wish I could be her though cos who doesn't want to kiss him?
Especially the scenes with the bending reality and skyscrapers were just cool.
The ending was pretty good too. "Dormamamu, I've come to bargain"
"YOUVE COME TO DIE" XD not if he can keep turning back time.
I kinda wish the ancient one hadn't died though.....she was a really interesting character and I don't know how much I like her.
And THE END CREDIT SCENE ok let me talk about my feeling in this scene.
OMG
I STARTED FANGIRLING WHEN I SAW THOR AND MY FAMILY THOUGHT I WAS CRAZY.
I thought it was so great how he was dressed like Chris Hemsworth not Thor I just found it funny.
IM SO EXCITED FOR HIM TO HELP AND MEET THE AVENGERS.
PLUS LOKI IS COMING BACK
And guys have you realized.
Tom Hiddleston and Benedict Cumberbatch are probably both going to be in the same superhero movie. Do you know how much I will Fangirl?
It was one of these movies where you want to be cool like the characters and I live in a fantasy world with Fandoms so I still wish that stuff was real.
I have a lot to look forward to for movies:
-POTC five
-Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them!
-Avengers: Infinity war
-Thor:Ragnarok
-The Amazing Spiderman 3! But I'll miss Andrew Garfield
-Rogue One