Lets Do This

-Dominic's POV-

"You order any pizza?" Xavier asks as I put my contact lenses in. "No," I reply simply but I was curious as to who it could be. Usually, Xavier doesn't get me involved with the people unlucky enough to be found at our door. So, there must be a reason he had this time.

"Want me to beat him up or are you gonna do that in the competition? He seems like a good warm-up." He pushes and that was my sign to get up and take a look. I made it to Xavier's side to see the guy he was talking about. It took everything in me to stop myself from laughing. It was Nickolas.

"I'll handle this one" I inform Xavier and he sighs with fake sadness,

"Shame..." he says which makes me smirk at him.

I turn back to Nickolas, letting my smirk fade to a straight line. "What do you want?" I say coldly. I didn't care for what he could say to me, but I was excited to beat him up while he stood on my turf.

He didn't say anything for a moment. He was oddly quiet which I wasn't used to. It was amusing though. People around him had turned to see what he wanted too, looking at me in amazement and sniggering at him. Everyone was against him. The total opposite of what it's like at school.

He did escape from his trance though and began to speak. "You're joining my gang." He instructs, trying to sound demanding, however, the whole room burst out laughing. I had to contain myself from joining them.

I then put my hand in the air to quiet them, "Alright guys, the joke wasn't that funny." I say, and they calm down but when I look back at Nickolas' determined face I couldn't help but laugh myself. "Okay, fine it was funny," I say between my laughter which causes others to laugh with me too.

I then see Nickolas glaring at me which made me stop laughing and go back into character. He was a joke if he thought he could intimidate me here though. Even the people who hate me would take my side here.

"I wasn't joking." He growls but I shrug.

"Then my answer is no, have a smashing evening," I say and turn to close the door but from the corner of my eye, see Nickolas reaching for my shoulder so I grab a strong hold of it, twisting it, and pulling it and him over my shoulder, making him land on the floor with a loud bang as I kneeled on his chest, holding him down. I made one of my hands hold his neck down, almost choking him. But when I see his pathetic eyes, I'm reminded of myself with an image that pops into my head which shocks me temporarily, makes me get up, letting him go in the process.

"And he says there'd be no newbies in the competition," I mutter. The whole room is silent though, so it can be heard either way.

The rest of Nickolas' gang then come running to Nickolas, helping him up as he held his neck in pain. "Make sure he doesn't bother me again," I order demonically, and their eyes tell me they've understood. I scoff at them and turn my back once again.

"This isn't a place for a gang so good luck on not getting yourselves killed," I warn and close my door, able to hear cheers on the other side.

---

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS! WELCOME TO THIS YEARS FACEOFFS! IT WILL BE GRUESOME AND GORY! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! IF YOU'RE GOING TO VOMIT, DO IT OUTSIDE YOU NASTY MOTHERFUCKERS!"

I chuckle at the commentator and stretch as I waited with the rest of the fighters.

"So I was right to assume that was the infamous Nickolas Secter?" Xavier asks glancing back to where I assumed they were sitting.

"Oh yeah," I reply, uninterested really. I was more focused on winning.

"Pretty weak, isn't he?"

"Big time."

"Maybe he just didn't want to hurt your feelings." He teased and nudged my arm. I rolled my eyes under my mask.

"What feelings?" I replied with a smirk and we both chuckled before turning to each other, locking hands and started our little 'ritual'.

"Through this, we, the first and second strongest, promise to stay true, stay fair and stay bloody no matter who we're fighting or what we're fighting, even if it's each other."

We both chant and fist bump before sitting at our stations. My mask was on, my lenses were on, my hoodie was on, my signature jacket was on and my adrenaline was running. I was ready to fight.

I looked at the row of fighters until my eyes land on the Skulls and Bones gang who was already looking back at me. I shrug them off and pay my attention to the line of fights going on until I finally heard my name.

"FOR THE TIME A LOT OF YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR! HERE COMES OUR PRINCESS OF HELL! THEE ONE! THEE ONLY! THE MYSTERRRRIOUS DEMON!!"

I nod towards Xavier and he mouths a 'go win' before I make my way in the ring. Hundreds of people all around in this underground stadium. Cheering -screaming even- for me and it does nothing but boost me up more. I punch the air and they cheer harder. I could hear people say my name, telling me they love me, telling me to crush my opponent until the commentator settles them down.

I go to my corner, taking off my jacket and handing it to one of the outstretched hands that beg to be given my jacket to hold during the fight. This was a normal occurrence and the person who ends up getting it celebrates while I wait to hear who I'll be going up against.

"NOW FOLKS I KNOW THESE FIGHTS ARE FOR THE BEST, BUT WE HAVE SOMEONE NEW THIS ROUND." The crowd boos at this but he carries on, "SHUT THE FUCK UP I HAVEN'T INTRODUCED HIM YET! COME TO THE STAGE NICKOLAS SECTERRRRR OF THE SKULL AND BONES GANG!"

I grin under my mask as he comes up. My luck couldn't get any better than this. Some cheered, most booed while a handful told me to kill him.

"NOW MY PRINCESS I KNOW YOU KNOW THE RULES, BUT I'LL EXPLAIN FOR THE NEW ONE. THERE ARE NO WEAPONS ALLOWED IN THE RING. THERE ARE NO TIMEOUTS. FIGHTS CARRY ON UNTIL ONE IS UNCONSCIOUS OR GIVES UP. IF NEITHER HAPPENS YOU WILL BE KILLED AND WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE. AND IF YOU BREAK THESE RULES...."

I can't help but have my grin turn devilish, already knowing the consequences.

"WE'LL HAVE YOU PUT IN BETWEEN OUR TOP TWO STRONGEST STREET FIGHTERS AND YOU. WILL. DIE."

He was exaggerating but he wasn't completely off the mark either. I would know. I've fought a good fair share of rule-breakers. They leave without the ability to walk or move their arms. Some die once they leave. I wouldn't know about the others.

Once the rules were explained I put my hands in my pocket and we began circling around the ring. "Are you mocking me? Hands in pockets and all?" he says, anger clear in his voice. I shrug in reply.

"It was you who got thrown on the floor earlier." The crowd laughs.

"I just wasn't expecting it, especially from a girl."

My movements stop suddenly, and the crowd goes quiet. "What did you say?" I ask trying to remain calm.

"Girls are weak. I let you off easy before but right now, you will lose."

His words repeat in my head. Anger rises. All my fans are aware of what he has just triggered and start muttering 'he's dead' and his death is the only thing I'm able to think of. Even the commentator says, "You shouldn't've said that."

I look at him sharply, taking note of his tense figure. I click my neck and knuckles before replying to him.

"You're going to regret saying that."