Fighting Her

-Nickolas' POV-

I woke up and was quick to realize that I had lost to The Mysterious Demon. I curled my bandaged fists and punched the wall next to me in anger. I failed.

Soon I also came to find out that my gang had slowly lost to other street fighters too, Jake being the last. The only fight I was able to watch properly, and the most interesting one, was between The Mysterious Demon and The Champ.

It was the longest fight I heard. It was painful to watch too. My anger was replaced with amazement as I watched them, but the anger was not forgotten. When they finally ended the fight in a draw, I took my gang out and we got in place for our attack.

A lot of them were injured which I had to be wary of. This competition wasn't as easy as we thought it was going to be. I learned that the fights here were more than just who was bigger, taller, or older. It was about practice, theory, experience. Things that my gang did not have in street fighting.

For now though, it was okay because unlike the street fights, we now had our weapons ready for use.

After around half an hour, everyone had left, and the said girl started walking up to her deserted motorbike. She didn't have her mask on and her hood was down, so I tried my best to look at her face, any of her features but it was way too dark.

She was about to put her helmet on, but a sound was made by one of my members who were getting into place. I cursed when I saw she heard it too. She put her hood up and looked around but fortunately, didn't see anyone. She then took out a box of cigarettes and lit one up.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I watched her do that. There was no one she could be trying to look cool for and she must have known how bad it was to smoke, and yet she looked as if it was a normal thing for her. I shook my head. It shouldn't matter to me.

I waited until she was done to make my signal. My gang then started to surround her slowly including myself. "We don't take 'no' for an answer," I say in a threat filled voice, but she seemed almost relieved when she heard my voice.

"Oh, it's just you guys, I thought you were some other gang who wanted to kill me." she laughs softly afterwards. Her voice seemed horse and tired which was perfect. That's what we needed. Yet I hesitated, she had people after her life? I questioned in my head but didn't pursue it further.

"You're joining my gang whether you like it or not," I state, and the rest of the guys get in position.

"Make me." she taunts and that's when Jake ran up to her followed by Blake on the other side. Jake aimed to punch her face while Blake went to punch her stomach but at the last second, she ducked down low, so the twins ended up punching each other in the respective places.

After that Zack goes in and tries to swing a knife at her but she easily dodges him and then Jason's bullet which ended up skidding past Jake. After their attacks failed I charged in with hopes of pinning her against the wall that she was being backed up into by the continuous attacks of my gang. And it worked.

I held both of her wrists up against the wall and held her legs in place, so she couldn't move. She didn't look particularly worried though, she looked amused instead.

"You're joining my gang." I growl and surprisingly she replies with,

"'aight" which caught me off guard,

"Really?" I ask, and she looks as if she's going to nod but instead her head comes crashing down onto mine, hard. I end up letting go of her which allowed her to continue fighting against us.

The fight went on for ages and after God knows how much time went past, the gang ended up on the floor, panting, tired and in a heavy amount of pain while she was still on her feet, also panting. She headed towards her motorcycle, put on her helmet saying, "see ya around lads!" before flipping the glass down and driving off.

"Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!" I exclaim in frustration as I laid on the floor. Blake then came from over my head with an outstretched hand which I took and got up struggling.

"It's alright Nick, we'll get her." I nodded at his words and Zack also pitches in,

"Yeah! You can take it out on Dominic when we get to school!" This makes us all chuckle tiredly and also in slight dread. Not being able to sleep after all this was not a plus side at all but the thought of school does remind me of one thing.

"Blake, don't forget your job." I remind, and he sighed before nodding,

"I know."

Our little exchange perked the interest of the rest of the members, so I explained his little roll on our way back to my apartment.

When we got in, we all showered, patched up as much as we could and sat around a table, knowing we didn't have a lot of time before school started.

"We need to gather the information we collected tonight about The Mysterious Demon. Anyone got anything?" I start and the rest start thinking.

"I heard from the fighters that she's seen with different coloured contact lenses every night she fights." Zack chips in and I nod,

"Her appearance isn't trustworthy. Anything else?"

I ask, and they thought before Blake came up with something.

"She's British."