My Sister

-Nickolas' POV-

I watched as 'Angel' was carried off of the ring with a smirk on my face. The pride I felt watching my sister win her fights was huge. She was doing amazingly -despite the gore- and I knew her fight with Xavier would go just as well. There was no way she would lose, not when her goal was right there in front of her.

I was preparing myself to watch the next match but was then brought back to my senses when I looked around and couldn't find any of my gang. They were all gone. I tensed my muscles and was about to turn when I was stopped by something cold and metallic hitting my back.

I moved in an attempt to grab either the gun or the person holding it but when I did, the person moved the gun away from my body and pointed it to something in front of me, in the ring. I followed the direction with my eye to see it pointed at Dominic. This made my whole body freeze.

"Come quietly or I'll kill her," the guy whispered into my ear. "Don't-" "And the rest of your precious gang members," he carried on which made my mouth shut.

The Men of Mayhem. I was so prepared to protect Dominic I forgot what type of gang they really were. Psychology and using people's emotions was what they did. They weren't going to go for the person until they were emotionally scarred. It was the same here. They weren't after Dominic, they were after the people she loved, and, they're able to easily get to me by using my gang- my friends. People they know I can't just ignore.

Shit.

The man then grabbed my arms, tying them behind my back and dragging me out of the bar without anyone noticing. Of course, they wouldn't, they were too busy with the fights. Before I exited the place I looked towards the ring for the last time. Praying she'd be okay.

When we got out, he took my guns away from me and shoved me forward. I tried using that moment to spin and kick the person behind me which was successful. While he was hunched forward I hit his head down with my own as hard as I could. I was going to continue or try to free myself but two other men came from behind me, holding me down and putting some sort of cloth on my head, stopping me from being able to see.

As I kept struggling, I was still being shoved until I was hit into what felt like a van and thrown inside, crashing my head against its floor.

"Nick?" I heard something call out, making my ears perk as I tried looking around and breathing heavily. "Nick hold your breath," the voice carried on drowsily. "Zack?" I called out but he didn't answer. I tried holding my breath for as long as I could but it was too late and I started to blackout.

---

When I was coming back into consciousness, I found myself in a really cold cage. After getting over my temporary dizziness, I got up to find the rest of my gang in separate cages around me.

"Nick," I turned to see Jake who was the first to see me awake. He looked at me sadly. Everyone else also turned to me after that.

"Is everyone okay?" I made sure and they all confirmed that they were which made me sigh in relief.

"Does anyone have anything on them?" I then asked and most of them shook their heads, rechecking anyway. Jason said he did though and bent down into his show and pulling out a small knife. "I don't think this will come in handy right now though," he then said so we decided to sit and wait patiently instead.

I didn't know how much time passed but then men started coming into the room. "Well, well, well, look what we have here! Five men will die because of a girl!" Samual chuckled, encouraged by the entertained men with him. He was the one leading the group when they went against us too which was the only reason I knew who he was.