Drink Up

-Dominic's POV-

I didn't know why they were standing around in my house, but at that point in time, I didn't care.

"Get me a punching bag, now!" I shouted at the boys which made them all look at me with fear evident in their eyes and rightfully so. If they dared to do anything to anger me more than I was already they knew they'd be asking for a death wish.

Blake was the first to make a move and hastily rolled one of my heaviest punching bags towards me, standing behind it in support. Without hesitation, I gathered all of my anger and frustration into my fist and punched the bag as hard as I could. This made Blake stumble away due to the contact and the bag flew up.

"It isn't heavy enough!" I shouted this time to know one directly. I pushed Zack and Jason out of my way before facing my brick wall, punching it with both hands, ignoring the pain and blood that resulted from the action. I was going to carry on punching it but then someone held my wrists and pulled me back. I went to glare at the person but his eyes only held concern in return.

"Sis, what's wrong?" Nick asked worry evident in his tone. His question snapped me out of my fit and back into reality. My fists relaxed as did the rest of my muscles making my knees give in and I started to fall. Nick caught me quickly though and supported me.

"What's wrong?" he asked again, a little softer this time. I hugged him and quietly replied, "he replaced me."

Silence travelled through the room for a second, the guys were probably trying to put together what I said and once Nick did, the silence was broken ubruptly,

"He did what?!" Nick shouted, letting go of me and beginning to storm out of the room but was held back by Zack whilst Blake walked up to me and gently replaced Nick's spot beside me, wrapping an arm around my waist and holding me comfortably.

This action put me in a daze for a little bit, I could feel butterflies in my stomach as if forgetting that I was upset at all. I looked up at Blake's face, observing him closely until he looked down at me which made me look away, remembering the situation at hand.

"What're you going to do?" Jake asked me which made me think for a moment. I made a quick plan in my head and nodded to myself before answering him.

"I challenged them to the face-offs next week. In this week, I'm going to try getting into another club and get training with some martial artists." They nodded back at me and the room was quiet again until I became a little more aware and then confused. "What are you guys doing in my house anyway?" I asked, voice still low.

It was currently passed 12am and these guys were at my house before I was. I knew Nick had the keys to my plate but it was still pretty weird.

"I needed to go over the plan Xavier and I created to fight The Men of Mayhem who have been spotted in the area already," Nick answered. The mention of Xavier's name made me lower my head. Blake seemed to notice this and squeezed me against him a little before letting me go to follow the other guys into the dining room. I nervously followed him and sat at my table with the others.

Zack in the meantime took out some shot glasses from my cabenet and put them in front of me, my mind was too preoccupied to give them any thought though until he put some alcohol in each of them and whispering in my ear, "drink up, it'll ease the pain." When he stood straight again I looked up at him to see his eyes telling me to trust him.

I wasn't against his coping method and comfortably took the shots with ease. This had surprised some of the boys on the table whilst I noticed Zack looking at me with pride which almost made me smile. "What? I've lived most of my life in a bar, what would you expect?" I asked which eased the atmosphere, made them grin or smirk before turning to Nick at the head of the table.

The plan was then slowly being explained and as Nick was talking, I would pour in more shots for myself and gulping them down. Listening to Nick, gulping one down, listening to Nick, gulping another, listening, gulping, listening, gulping-

"Dominic?" I looked up at Jason who had called my name. "Yeah?" I asked back lightly. "Are you okay with the plan?" It was then that I realized that I had been listening but I hadn't been taking any of the words in.

"Can you explain my bit again?" I asked, looking down at my empty cups. "Once they arrive to take you as hostage..." Nick started explaining again but I could only catch bits and pieces of what he said. I didn't want to seem like I wasn't listening though so when he asked, "that okay?" I nodded, "yeah, it's a great plan," I said and hoped I could ask one of the others to reexplain it to me later.

I gulped down my last shot before getting up from my seat.

"Where are you going?" Jake asked and I started walking away as I answered him, "I need to train."

I stretched a little inside of my training room and stood in front of my punching bag again. I got in position and swung at it only to miss, losing my balance, and starting to fall. Was I really that drunk? I thought to myself, getting ready to face palm the floor only to be caught by someone.

It was Blake.

"You need to sleep," he says, picking me up and taking me to my room which makes my heart start to race but I tell myself to calm down.

Once we got to my room I could see his eyes visibly widen at what he saw. I wasn't surprised by his reaction. My room was awfully dull and grey except for for my giant wall of Monster cans on the side of the room.

"That can't be healthy," Blake said under his breath which made me chuckle. "It's not," I replied before going into a coughing fit. He looked down at me worryingly before gently putting me on my bed. He then looked at my nightstand before frowning. I followed his gaze and saw a pack of cigarettes laying on the table.

"Blake I-" "You need to quit all of this," he instructed. I knew he didn't approve of my lifestyle, this part at least. It kind of made me happy that he cared.

He then took the pack and put it in his own pocket, away from me. "I don't think I can," I say quietly, replying to his instruction. This made his look back at me, his eyes turning sad.

"You're an addict aren't you? Of both cigs and energy drinks." I chuckle at him and look up at my ceiling, a little embarrassed at myself. "I'm not addicted. I just have a strong love for them." I joked. He wasn't as amused though.

"If you need to love something, love me." He then suddenly said, words shocking me. I hadn't found any words to reply with and instead looked up at him in awe. He bent down after that and gave me a kiss on the forehead before pulling up my covers and walking to the door and turning off the lights.

"Goodnight, D."

.