Chapter 7: Goodbye bad luck, I hope we don't meet again

Beautiful cover done by @imperfect_beautyy
_______________________________________

Chapter 7: Goodbye bad luck, I hope we don't meet again

I woke up with a pounding headache. What happened?

All of a sudden, the events from yesterday flooded back into my mind.

I even had a hard time remembering all of the events that had taken place. The last event that I recall is forgetting my keys when it was raining.

Grabbing my phone I checked the time, but I was bombarded with messages and missed calls. Most of them from Charlotte and Lara.

I decided to wear a mid-thigh summer dress and I put my hair in a messy bun as we weren't expecting any visitors today.

I made my way to the kitchen and opened the pantry getting out my regular cereal.

Pouring in some cereal and milk I sat down at our island bench and thought about the hectic day that I had gone through.

I was interrupted when someone sat in the spot next to me. Looking up I saw Amy.

"Morning" I greeted through a mouthful of cereal.

"Eww" Amy replied disgusted.

"Your worse" I rolled my eyes at her.

"Anyway why did you draw all over my laptop?" I asked raising my eyebrow at her.

"What laptop?" Amy asked trying to sound innocent.

"You know wha-" I started not falling for her innocent act.

"Amy come here" Amelia yelled from the bathroom.

"Duty calls" Amy smiled cheekily and ran away.

"I'm not done with you" I yelled after her.

"But I am" Amy replied.

I rolled my eyes at her.

Josh walked into the kitchen and sat next to me.

"Explain. Now" Josh said in a serious tone.

"Explain what?" I asked feeling confused.

"Last night. Restaurant. Tyler and his friends. Does this ring a bell"? He asked.

"It was an accident" I defended.

"Accident. Really? You accidently yelled at Tyler?" He gave me the really look.

"I was getting fed up with him" I mumbled on.

"Sure" Josh's eyes shone with amusement. He grabbed an apple and left.

"I was! Is this about the rebel talk we had yesterday?" I asked remembering yesterday's talk.

"Maybe" He replied over his shoulder. Great, now my brother thinks that I've decided to become a rebel.

I put my bowl in the sink and went to my room.

Grabbing my phone I flopped down on my bed looking at the missed calls and texts.

I decided to facetime them instead so I grabbed my iPad and called them. They suprisingly immediately picked up on the first call.

"I'm coming over, don't move" Lara said leaving the facetime call giving me the don't argue look.

Charlotte rolled her eyes at her. "Well if she's coming over, so am I"

Charlotte ended the facetime call leaving me to my thoughts.