Chapter 10: Saved by bell

We sat down Amelia opposite dad, me next to dad and Amy next to Amelia.

We began to feast and talked like an actual family. It felt weird because it's always Amelia, Amy, Josh and I. But dad's here.

It was finally dessert time. My favourite. Everyone was silent as we dug into the delicious desserts Amelia had made.

I looked at Amelia and dad to see that they were having a silent conversation. Probably time to go.

I looked at Amy who was feasting on the desserts. She looked like she was in heaven.

I cleared my throat recieving everyone's attention. "Well we had a lovely time. I think it's time for Amy and I to go to bed, right Amy?"

"I'm fine" Amy replied bluntly grabbing more desserts and eating them.

I nudged her under the table and death glared at her.

"Fine" Amy sighed getting up.

I gave Amelia and dad a hug and a kiss. "Night"

When they weren't looking Amy quickly snuck a few desserts in her pocket.

I shook my head at her slightly amused before retreating to my bedroom.

Getting changed into my pyjamas I took my phone and got into bed.

All I could think about was what Lara had said. Like I was a distraction. Is that why he sat next to me? Is that why he's texting me. Or is Lara just jelous?

Look, I don't want to be your next toy, so please move along if that's all your looking for -S

I didn't even think about that, unless you want too, I'm totally fine with that. Wait, are you a virgin? -T

Where the hell did he get that from? I just said that I didn't want to be his toy. That's all. Is that too much to ask for?

I don't want to! Jesus christ you really are a jerk -S

You didn't answer my question. Stop trying to avoid the topic -T

Sorry, what was the question? -S

Are you a virgin? It's an easy question, yes or no -T

Why does it matter? -S

Your a virgin, right? -T

My cheeks reddened in embarrassment. How did he even know?

No!? -S

Is the good girl lying -T

No! Ok maybe I am a virgin, so what? -S

I mentally face palmed myself. Who says that to a stranger. Well he's not really a stranger, but it might not be Tyler. I really am dumb.

Haven't you had any boyfriends before? -T

Yes I've had one -S

This is when the girl expresses her love life whilst the guy tries comfort her. Probably what your thinking. All wrong.

What did he do? -T

I'm definetly not telling you that. Goodnight -S

Talking to me in bed. This conversation just got dirtier ;) -T

*rolls eyes* good night stalker -S

*smirks* good night sugar -T

That night I went to bed with a smile on my face. Why? I have no idea.

**

The next day was exactly the same as before. Tyler sat next to me every single class we had together.

We were in calculas right now working on another worksheet.

I felt something hit my arm and fall on the ground. I looked around to see if anybody had thrown it but everybody was working. I grabbed the rubber and saw a note stuck on it.

I looked to see if the teacher was looking before opening it up and reading the message.

What's the question to the number 3?

There was no name but I knew exactly who it was from.

I shifted my head to Tyler.

"What?" I mouthed.

Tyler shifted his eyes to the paper then at me. "The answers" Tyler whispered.

Ignoring the fluttering in my stomach I wrote on the paper.

Do it yourself

I threw it back at Tyler and looked at his face go from confused to an amused smirk.

I soon realised that we we're in fact doing a staring contest. I swear only kids to that. I was tempted to look away from his blue orbs that held so much power but I persuaded myself to stay.

The bell rang interrupting our staring contest and I instantly looked away.

Tyler smirked at me knowing that he had won.

"Answers" he mouthed.

"Saved by bell" I smirked at him.

I grabbed my books getting ready to leave.

"Finish the worksheet at home. Skyler and Tyler, stay behind" the teacher said dismissing everyone.

I saw Tyler smirking, and I wanted to wipe that damn smirk off his face. Its no suprise for Tyler as he always gets in trouble but I have never gotten in trouble.

"Should've just gave me the answers" Tyler's whispered, his breath hot on my neck making me shiver before walking to the front.

I gave out an angry sigh before making my way to the teacher.

Maybe I should've just gave him the answer.

_______________________________________

Q: Ed Sheeran or Justin Bieber?

Definetely Ed Sheeran. 

Updating in a week.
Remember to comment and vote.
~Ashley